Our valued sponsor

MisterTango charge EUR 41 for a ATM withdrawal!!!!

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Hello Guys :)

I just went to the ATM the last day to withdraw 1000 euro, anyway I was not allowed to do so. I entered EUR 950 and the ATM spid out the Money! So far so good! After I looked at my MisterTango account I see they took 41 EUR for this withdrwal!!

WOW stupi#21 this is the most expensive withdrwal I have ever done. Even AdvCash, LeuPay and WorldCore was much cheaper compared to this service!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Well well, you may have noticed their fee structure on their website! I agree, it's expensive to use them, however, for people who are depending on such banking systems / EMI's will have to pay the price! That's also the reason for why they can exist.

I'm not here to advocate mistertango - however as a very old and experienced customer I can say it's very unlikely what you describe.
If it's your first withdrawal this month you got 200,- for free and paid 15,- fee for the rest 750,-.
Any other fee on top of it most probably comes from the company operating the ATM you used. It happens from time to time and I was personally always warned before the withdrawal confirmation.

And yes, it's very expensive and as milky moon said the strengths are somewhere else.
Btw, the new transferwise card has the same fee structure for ATM withdrawals and also no cap :-|

Reactions: JohnLocke
Any other fee on top of it most probably comes from the company operating the ATM you used. It happens from time to time and I was personally always warned before the withdrawal confirmation.
hmmm, exact same ATM as I used with AdvCash's debit Card. worked just great!

I also got the Card declines several Places and shops, Again this never happend with the AdvCash Card damn_(

ouch 41 EURO for an ATM withdrawal :eek::eek:

Got this reply from MisterTango:
thank you for contacting us. Very good question: information about our fees we will add in the next email. One withdrawal per month till the sum 200 EUR, not cost for you. In this case, from the first sum was minus 200 EUR, and fee 2% сounted. On the next sum, there is no 200 EUR free sum, so fee is counted from 991.20 EUR.

Still it's lot's of Money that get lost here!