Our valued sponsor

Mistertango - SWIFT payments are temporarily disabled

I can't see tha message when I login to my account and even not when I click on "Send Money" where do you see this message?
SWIFT.png

Reactions: Richmond
I did transfer on mobile app and did not get error. Not received funds yet but that's normal on weekend. I will let you know who appears as sender when I get funds. Unless someone else knows the answer.

Reactions: Grigorijs
I can confirm transfer works fine for me. Also when you receive funds it shows your name as the sender and not Mistertango.

Reactions: Grigorijs
Your right actually. However, it is time anyone dealing with EURO's (both customer and clients) got a SEPA area account.

Yes, transacting in USD for anything carries with it too much risk and puts me outside my comfort zone. People don't understand that once you done a USD wire it gets cleared via a US correspondence bank in New York. Hence, anything wrong with that wire and the US has jurisdiction over you as the offence can be considered to occur on US territory. They can and will seek your extradition for those offences or at least put you on interpol wanted list.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Yes, transacting in USD for anything carries with it too much risk and puts me outside my comfort zone. People don't understand that once you done a USD wire it gets cleared via a US correspondence bank in New York. Hence, anything wrong with that wire and the US has jurisdiction over you as the offence can be considered to occur on US territory. They can and will seek your extradition for those offences or at least put you on interpol wanted list.

And what happened when you woke up? Dude, if things worked like that, half of the world would be in prison. US only goes after their citizens. They do not care if for example Greek citizen is doing malversation in USD currency, they have no jurisdictions over foreign citizens. I mean, even having an LLC in the US, that has no presence in the States and is treated as a disregarded entity makes you invisible for the IRS and US authorities.

Reactions: JohnLocke
And what happened when you woke up? Dude, if things worked like that, half of the world would be in prison. US only goes after their citizens. They do not care if for example Greek citizen is doing malversation in USD currency, they have no jurisdictions over foreign citizens.

If you commit and offence in the US it does not matter where you are based on the planet. You have to face justice. Thats why we have a thing called Interpol and extradition agreements.

I mean, even having an LLC in the US, that has no presence in the States and is treated as a disregarded entity makes you invisible for the IRS and US authorities.

You really wrote this????? My word....you are a very ignorant person...lol

If you commit and offence in the US it does not matter where you are based on the planet. You have to face justice. Thats why we have a thing called Interpol and extradition agreements.

You really wrote this????? My word....you are a very ignorant person...lol

The United States will not go after a foreign citizen who did an offense that involves their currency, as long as the person is not a Citizen, Resident or Green Card holder in the United States. They are under a jurisdiction of the country where the offense was made.

LLCs in the United States that are properly formed and declared as foreign entities are treated as disregarded entities by the IRS. It is crucial that there is only one member (1 owner) and that LLC is not doing any business with US entities or physical persons, no connection with the States at all.

I am not ignorant, I am just a professional who is in this industry for a long time and I know much more than random people write on this board. Some things I read here make me giggle. I read the board for a long time but decided to open an account just now.

Cheers

Latest Threads