Mobile Payments

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Do you think that m-Commerce (mobile payments) is the future of e-commerce? With the options to link the credit/debit card with one's own phone, customers can avail of cashless payments even in the absence of internet facilities. What do you think about the future & accuracy of this concept?
 

surender

Corporate Services
In the UK you can pay a TAXI by mobile payment and several other countries are taking on this new payment method now, I believe it is part of the very soon future.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
surender said:
In the UK you can pay a TAXI by mobile payment and several other countries are taking on this new payment method now, I believe it is part of the very soon future.
I am agree with you. Operators like bookmyshow, ngpay etc are already offering payment facilities via the mobile phone. The process would ideally be more secure then online as there is no risk of giving out passwords.
 
S

SysOp

It is a major move to the future of accepting payments, think about if you are travelling, you don't need to worry about to place your credit card somewhere secure, if you need a cap or to buy a shirt, you just make use of the contactless payment method your cell phone or even the chip is giving you.
 

andrew25

Offshore Agent
I don't think mobile payments would be the future. Because most people are not comfortable with mobile payments. Mobile accounts are easy to hack and their server connection can literally stops to function at some time, overall I don't see a very bright future for them.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
fila1 said:
It is a major move to the future of accepting payments, think about if you are travelling, you don't need to worry about to place your credit card somewhere secure, if you need a cap or to buy a shirt, you just make use of the contactless payment method your cell phone or even the chip is giving you.
Absolutely agree with you. Mobile version of cashless transactions is soon emerging as a new trend. The best thing with it is that there is no need for you to give your password or typing in a TIN. So there is no such risks associated with this option.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
andrew25 said:
I don't think mobile payments would be the future. Because most people are not comfortable with mobile payments. Mobile accounts are easy to hack and their server connection can literally stops to function at some time, overall I don't see a very bright future for them.
As its a new trend, so it would take some time to established itself. I think mobile payment is the future of e-commerce with which, you can luxuriate in your vacation without having to spare a single thought on the safety of your money.
 

rinky9888

Offshore Agent
Mobile commerce in India is gaining quite a bit of momentum,Online E-commerce is yet to catch up, but it also has started picking up pace.
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
rinky9888 said:
Mobile commerce in India is gaining quite a bit of momentum,Online E-commerce is yet to catch up, but it also has started picking up pace.
Increasingly, most travelers taking trips to places outside India are resorting to the various methods of virtual money payment. There are various online travel websites like makemytrip, travelchacha, yatra are a sure hit amongst the e-age travelers.
 

Kejatz

Offshore Agent
Count my vote, it is a lot easier and practical that any other type of payment. That said, as you can see phones are getting better and better, web sites more optimized for mobile access...
 

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Kejatz said:
Count my vote, it is a lot easier and practical that any other type of payment. That said, as you can see phones are getting better and better, web sites more optimized for mobile access...
Technology becomes better and better with each single moment. You can sip wine in the restaurants of Italy or France, watch the Broadway in New York just with a click or a swipe.
 

Latest Threads

Top