Our valued sponsor

Question Monese - Problem for receiving a transfer, and support email is a bot

AdH

Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 13, 2023
United Kingdom
Visit site
Good day for all members,
last 31 Dec 2022 a client of me, made a payment in euros for 3000 euros, from his account in Spain to my personal euro account at Monese.
At today, it is not arrived.
I think I have sent more than 11 emails, but the answers seems sent by a bot, asking me the same documents, that already had send them.
I have call to a phone number that I found in its website, and again a headache: if i select spanish, all are busy; if i select english, they ask my phone number to be call back. Until wait 5 days, no call back received, and i tried with different phone number...
I have not more ideas, to try to real contact Monese or get the money in the account or back to the client.
Can anybody help me or suggest me solutions?
Many thanks and kind regards in advance

• Sad
Reactions: buliwyfa
A sad and strange story; Monese has a reputable history, AFAIK (if not the first then definitely one of UK pioneers of alternative banking, since 2015).
Do you have an account with Monese UK (Monese Ltd, Eagle House, 163 City Road, London EC1V 1NR) or Monese EU (Monese EU SA, Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur 15-23, 1050 Ixelles, Belgium)? For Monese UK you can complain to Financial Ombudsman; for Monese EU there is similar but different solution – if really in troubles.

Last edited:
Thanks for your comments. I have asked for a bank copy of the transfer... The problem, is how to get that a normal person, understand it...

Just out of curiosity, any update? I quite wonder how this case finished...

Hi, sorry for my delayed answer !!!
Finally, I had to ask my bank, to require Monese to send back the money... And then, I understood the problem, I had sent EUR to a GBP Account, and it is there is not automatic exchange... Now, it is working perfectly.
Thanks
Oh well. Perfectly understandable – and I am really glad to hear this (as I had not a bad impression re: Monese)...

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads