Our valued sponsor

Moneypolo.com

bpbbloaob1

Apr 16, 2018
Visit site
Hi, have anyone been using moneypolo? They provide you with banking details so that you are able to send and receive international transfers from your name, kinda like leupay and couple of others I guess? The company is operated by Mayzus Financial Services Ltd. from UK

I used OKpay for awhile with no issues (3 month due diligence period + mailing originals), then they switched us over to MoneyPolo. I never got to use it because they stopped offering their service to my niche. But its a legit service used by many. But like any virtual bank account keep the quantity of money sitting there to a minimum.

If you don't mind me asking, how big is the turnover? Would that be problem to deposit around 100k usd to moneypolo and then wire it to broker or exchange? Thanks

Make it by package of 7000 usd . If it's corporate account prepare the bill and if it's personnal, you will have to tell how you get the funds.

You can find lots of creepy stories in several forums and review sites about funds getting frozen/stolen/dissapeared by MoneyPolo so I don't know if it's a good idea to deposit big amounts in this EMI. A careful due diligence must be exerted

You can find lots of creepy stories in several forums and review sites about funds getting frozen/stolen/dissapeared by MoneyPolo so I don't know if it's a good idea to deposit big amounts in this EMI. A careful due diligence must be exerted

There is plenty of story like this for every EMI. Most of the time it's people who f*cked up

many bad reviews about it...:( but I use it for small amount like 3k USD per time...old)(#
Dozens of them all around, it smells like a typical ponzi schemes where small investors are allowed to move their funds in and out for a certain period of time to build trust, and when they try to move a bit more, then the nightmare begins.....

Dozens of them all around, it smells like a typical ponzi schemes where small investors are allowed to move their funds in and out for a certain period of time to build trust, and when they try to move a bit more, then the nightmare begins.....

I have noticed a pattern in this kind of review. All of them use crypto for cash-out. I never read a complain about them for strictly fiat currency use. So they can use the AML policy as a purpose for make some extra $.

I move more than 10k with them (corporate account) and they just ask me the invoice I have made to my client. Except that, no problem so far.

They are regulated by the FCA (UK Gov.) which is a plus I think. However, I do not trust them (yet) for keep them 50K euros.

If you have other alternative to moneypolo, I take.

Reactions: mrau
I have noticed a pattern in this kind of review. All of them use crypto for cash-out. I never read a complain about them for strictly fiat currency use. So they can use the AML policy as a purpose for make some extra $.

I move more than 10k with them (corporate account) and they just ask me the invoice I have made to my client. Except that, no problem so far.

They are regulated by the FCA (UK Gov.) which is a plus I think. However, I do not trust them (yet) for keep them 50K euros.

If you have other alternative to moneypolo, I take.
I've read quite a lot reviews stating the outward wires were delayed for weeks or months without reason or explanation from customer service or the wires were confirmed by Moneypolo but never received by the beneficiary ("lost wires") and other nefarious tales. I don't remember any of them to mention anything about crypto (at least not explicity)
It's good to hear you had a straightforward operation with them
Do they offer a dedicated IBAN able to receive SWIFT transfers? Only Euro or USD too? Thanks.

I've read quite a lot reviews stating the outward wires were delayed for weeks or months without reason or explanation from customer service or the wires were confirmed by Moneypolo but never received by the beneficiary ("lost wires") and other nefarious tales. I don't remember any of them to mention anything about crypto (at least not explicity)
It's good to hear you had a straightforward operation with them
Do they offer a dedicated IBAN able to receive SWIFT transfers? Only Euro or USD too? Thanks.

For the review what is the date from theses posts ? It's something who happen recently ?

Yes I have a dedicated IBAN, they don't have to comply with CRS (I personally ask to them recently). For SWIFT transfert I don't know because these account receive the payment of my EU client only.

They have a multi-currency account (15 currency) who are all connected to a VISA prepaid card. I like that system because I don't have to order a prepaid card per currency and to my knowledge they are the only to do that.

when you transfer money to the IBAN that the moneypolo offered..you have to add some reference number at the remittance information...which I don't understand why...cause if the IBAN is unique, the reference number is useless...

Reactions: mrau