Our valued sponsor

Monthly Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Cyprus Company

Hi thank you to this forum.

I am almost decided to form a Cyprus company with a Cyprus lawyer. I just would like to know from you guys whether there is a way for me to do away with the expensive monthly accounting and bookkeeping services
Would the use of software like quickbooks help me dispense with the monthly fees?

You will save time and money in the long run if you make sure that the bookkeeping is done by a Cypriot accountant. This will make the mandatory annual audit complete faster and on time.

You don't have to use the accounting service provided by your lawyer, though. If you want someone with a pricing model that fits your activities better, you're free to work with another accounting firm.

Reactions: CyprusBusiness
You will save time and money in the long run if you make sure that the bookkeeping is done by a Cypriot accountant. This will make the mandatory annual audit complete faster and on time.

You don't have to use the accounting service provided by your lawyer, though. If you want someone with a pricing model that fits your activities better, you're free to work with another accounting firm.
Thank you. I invoice probably about 800 orders a month about $25 to $40 each order. Can you recommend somebody?

Latest Threads