Our valued sponsor

Most Anonymous offshore structure. (No bank needed)

And who will enforce this rule, these offshore jurisdictions are a joke, all the rules and policies they have are only to please the oecd nothing else.

No dont worry then. Thats exactly what Exodus is. Download the Best Crypto Wallet for Desktop & Mobile | Exodus
No KYC or even registration what so ever. They are on App store and Google Play.
Exodus is interesting in that it's a US business. It's registered in Nebraska, owned by a Delaware company. The trail ends at Delaware so it is seemingly anonymous. Seeing as it's a US company though it would fall under US regulations.
Basically I want to have a Crypto exchange, it will be Decentralized but as I said the US doesn't care even if you block their IPs. BitMex case for example.
With BitMex specifically they are being investigated by the CFTC. A bunch of other charges have been added on top but primarily they were targeted due to offering unregulated futures trading to US persons. BitMex is a different beast than Exodus.

I'm not sure though if Exodus will remain under the radar indefinitely. If they grow to the size of BitMex they may face similar scrutiny due to lack of KYC. Exodus claim to be able to get around KYC by dealing exclusively with cryptocurrency and not offering fiat services. BitMex doesn't offer fiat services either though.

nevermind ... just checked and both Kraken and Binance requires KYC of UBO.
I am guessing the reference to no kyc binance account is the level 1 account you can get with an email and which allows 1 or 2 btc withdrawal per day. Kraken offer the same but with a limit of 5000USD worth of crypto withdrawal per day.
How can I get No KYC Binance account for my Company? Is it really possible? Please reply earliest. Thanks

nevermind ... just checked and both Kraken and Binance requires KYC of UBO.
I am guessing the reference to no kyc binance account is the level 1 account you can get with an email and which allows 1 or 2 btc withdrawal per day. Kraken offer the same but with a limit of 5000USD worth of crypto withdrawal per day.
Hi Andrew, I used Palau ID + Darks passed their level 2-3 KYC. There are some tricks with Kraken too. To be honest , there are many big exchanges who just need some kyc documents and they dont care if they are genuine at all.

This is an very old thread, I believe OP has already found a solution or went out of business in the meantime!

Latest Threads