Our valued sponsor

Moving EUR from Kraken to EuroPac

Hello everyone

First post here. Thanks for this great forum with lots of useful information.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to move EUR from Kraken to EuroPac account. I'm opening an account with EPB because I want to try their trading platform and like the fact that CRS is not an issue in Puerto Rico.

The problem arises in EPB not wanting to receive funds from any crypto exchange, so I will need some kind of intermediate connection. Have been looking into CIM Banque, but don't know if they want money from Kraken.

What is the best way to do this, while still limiting any information being sent to my home country?

Amount: €10-20k
Myself: Resident and passport holder of an EU country

Good morning OP,
You could go Localbitcoin or Paxful.
Trade your BTC for a wire transfer directly to your EPB bank account.
Therefore, you will receive your funds from a legit individuals or company, without any crypto links.
With this process you will avoid CRS.

Otherwise, you could open an account on one of the many EMI listed here and then transfer to EPB. Most of them have no problem with incoming transfers from exchanges.

Granwasa.

Hi Mate - thanks for the reply

Good morning OP,
You could go Localbitcoin or Paxful.
Trade your BTC for a wire transfer directly to your EPB bank account.
Therefore, you will receive your funds from a legit individuals or company, without any crypto links.
With this process you will avoid CRS.

Sounds like a good idea. Though I was under the assumption that EPB wanted funds from a bank account under my name only?

Otherwise, you could open an account on one of the many EMI listed here and then transfer to EPB. Most of them have no problem with incoming transfers from exchanges

Could you help me out with a link to a list? Need an EMI that can do SWIFT and does not have any crypto links.

You really want to avoid CRS for 10-20k? Plus Europacific bank is a garbage bank on a bankrupt island to be working with. I know only criminals and people avoiding CRS use Europacific bank but think carefully before you act I would say.

Reactions: tijuanacrackhouse
You really want to avoid CRS for 10-20k? Plus Europacific bank is a garbage bank on a bankrupt island to be working with. I know only criminals and people avoiding CRS use Europacific bank but think carefully before you act I would say.

I'll take your advice and think twice about my options. Didn't know EPB had this low level of trust.

I was looking for a place where I could use a good trading platform with funds from Kraken.

Maybe 20k isn't that much, but I hate the idea of my financial data being sent to corrupt and broken systems..