Our valued sponsor

Moving from Cyprus to UAE

Take min 5 working days to travel to the UAE. Reach there on a Friday so you have 1 day of rest as work starts on a Sunday.

I would like to avoid lurking around for 5 days there (at 50C) having meetings without actually finishing it.
So either I go there for 3 weeks and take care of everything myself or I use my local guy (from my country) that has connections there and has already setup a many companies there and he knows the bank manager has connections at FreeZone etc...

Of course, go and setup FZC in a reputable zone(DWTC, DIC, Dubai South, DMCC). LLC will be only a waste of money. $15K will be enough for setup.

If you are paying more than $15K than it is rip off.

The price I got is over $25k but it's all inclusive (includes plane tickets, hotels, health check costs, bank account opening help, issuing of residency permit...).
So it's one price and includes all things needed. It actually includes two visits (two plane trips/hotels).

I would like to avoid lurking around for 5 days there (at 50C) having meetings without actually finishing it.
So either I go there for 3 weeks and take care of everything myself or I use my local guy (from my country) that has connections there and has already setup a many companies there and he knows the bank manager has connections at FreeZone etc...

I totally understand that. I lived there for 13 years and still have a business there.

From the messages and advice being given to you.
I can assure you that it will not match up to what you will experience when you go and check it out yourself.
I have advocated this advice to everyone over the years and those who take it get a smooth ride but truly understand what is going on.
If you let someone to do everything for you, you will have no knowledge and experience of your own jurisdiction where you operate.that is a risk for any owner of a business..

It's your business and your call to make.
Best wishes

Reactions: KHer0
Personally, i find Dubai is the most easiest way to move in than another country, just rent an Serviced Apartment, you can do it almost "immediately", go inside it and and then work out from it. Find another cheaper Apartment and do the company stuff etc.

If you let someone to do everything for you, you will have no knowledge and experience of your own jurisdiction where you operate.that is a risk for any owner of a business..

I understand what you're saying. I just wanted more "black box" approach but I looks like things are not that easy. I know you're right that it would be good that I find out things myself... Just want to avoid learning things on a harder way (if possible) :D

Another guy that's already setting up company there on his own and I'm waiting him to return (he's there for 3 weeks) so once he returns I'll talk with him and see how his experiences were... trying to gather as much quality information as possible.

Personally, i find Dubai is the most easiest way to move in than another country, just rent an Serviced Apartment, you can do it almost "immediately", go inside it and and then work out from it. Find another cheaper Apartment and do the company stuff etc.

I know I've been there in March this year...
It's easy to move around - it's just absurdly hot :)
Don't plan to live there all the time (actually don't want to stay there longer than needed).