Our valued sponsor

Moving my money offshore

It's too late to do anything about it now. If you move your money now (or "lose it in a bad investment" or similar scheme), you're most likely committing some type of fraud or other crime, if the intent is to withhold/hide assets from your ex-spouse.

Asset protection needs to be done several years in advance.

Dont think so.Keep the money in a non crs country bank account by depositing cash and dont let anyone much know where you went by travelling in a sequence of 2 -3 countries in a row.Atleast you should give this a try .I dont think your government can find it.Legal and illegal are words made by people after they suddenly wake up one day and decide to make a law.So show them the middle finger .Nobody is a slave to any countries law ( read no man is a slave as they try to make you believe with their fucked up laws ).You should do everything in your capacity to keep your freedom specially financial- it is your right to survive and every organism has the right to survive.

If you invest in my company i can have you as a consultant at a low fee( to take your government and wife for a ride for the next 30 years) and add to your non crs bank account which will not be reportable.

Reactions: Torie and Hyo
Dont think so.Keep the money in a non crs country bank account by depositing cash and dont let anyone much know where you went by travelling in a sequence of 2 -3 countries in a row.Atleast you should give this a try .I dont think your government can find it.Legal and illegal are words made by people after they suddenly wake up one day and decide to make a law.So show them the middle finger .Nobody is a slave to any countries law ( read no man is a slave as they try to make you believe with their fucked up laws ).You should do everything in your capacity to keep your freedom specially financial- it is your right to survive and every organism has the right to survive.

If you invest in my company i can have you as a consultant at a low fee( to take your government and wife for a ride for the next 30 years) and add to your non crs bank account which will not be reportable.
And yes never absolutely never transfer electronically that money in the nin crs bank account to or from your home country ever.

Reactions: Torie
they are legal and illegal ways to get a new identity,moving all your wealth and start a new life in a new place.... but u won't be able to see your friends and family again
Thanks for sharing my friend. I understand that in order to do things is a safe manner you do have to cut ties. I’ve read some books about the manner but still looking for real practical knowledge. Maybe you can point to some resources , if any? Thank you again.

Reactions: Torie
Thanks for sharing my friend. I understand that in order to do things is a safe manner you do have to cut ties. I’ve read some books about the manner but still looking for real practical knowledge. Maybe you can point to some resources , if any? Thank you again.
After he has cut all ties with everyone why will he come here to inform us how he achievee it practically :p

get a boat on another name and sail somewhere to the islands ;)
Hmmm... reminds me of the "boating accident" meme

are u willing to dissapear?....not only to relocate but dissapear suddenly.....
Hmmm... and this reminds me of a Norwegian billionaire's story - it's sort of reversed because his wife mysteriously disappeared.
Maybe it would've been better if that happened during a boating accident.

Seriously speaking - If you are Dutch, you can consider basically everything in NL (and in entire EU as well) to be pretty transparent.
Also we have no idea about your situation - is your (former) wife a nice person / evil person? Do you have shared accounts and shared assets? Do you have kids? When did you acquire the money? Did you have a prenup (if legal in your country)... etc etc.