Our valued sponsor

MT. Information regarding the account termination!

Old Spice

May 10, 2018
Visit site
Dear Client,

We regret to inform you that your account is terminated due to Terms and Conditions points 19.4 (private clients) and 19.2 (business clients), according to the Regulator's decision.

We understand the inconvenience and we would like to kindly announce that You will be able to transfer your remaining balance into another account under your name (your company's name). In case to do that, please fill in the attached document and submit it to [email protected].

Due to the above mentioned we would like to kindly pay Your attention that You will be able to open a new account after providing us with renewed Know Your client (KYC) application or/and requested documents, by sending them at [email protected]. We will review it and contact you with the highest priority.

If you have any further questions according to an agreement termination or necessary documents, please contact us at [email protected] or by phone: +44 208 0893535
Mielas Kliente,

Apgailestaujame, tačiau turime Jus informuoti, jog Jūsų sąskaitos sutartis yra nutraukiama pagal bendrųjų sąlygų 19.4 (fiziniams asmenims) ir 19.2 (juridiniams asmenims) punktus, įsigaliojus reguliatoriaus sprendimui.

Suprantame Jums kilusius nepatogumus ir informuojame, jog pinigus, esančius Jūsų sąskaitoje, Jūs galite pervesti į kitoje kredito, mokėjimo ar elektroninių pinigų įstaigoje esančią sąskaitą Jūsų vardu. Norint tai atlikti, užpildykite dokumentą, pridėtą šiame laiške, ir atsiųskite pasirašytą el. paštu [email protected].

Atsižvelgiant į susiklosčiusią situaciją, norime atkreipti dėmesį, jog naują sąskaitą galėsite atsidaryti mums pateikę trūkstamus dokumentus: atnaujintą kliento pažinimo anketą ir/ar joje prašomus pateikti dokumentus, atsiųsdami juos el.paštu [email protected]. Gavę šiuos dokumentus, su Jumis susisieksime pirmumo tvarka bei papildomai asmeniškai informuosime apie naująją sąskaitos atidarymo tvarką.

Jei Jums kyla bet kokių klausimų dėl sutarties nutraukimo ar dokumentų, kreipkitės el.paštu [email protected] arba telefonu: +370 520 55501

Sincerely,
Mistertango Team
+370 520 55501
+44 208 0893535

Reactions: Spinat
Looks like they are doing the big house cleaning at the moment and people are struggling to stay compliant.

Well if your looking for alternatives then maybe look outside the EU. The EU's 5th Anti-Money Laundering directive starting 10 Jan 2020 will shrink providers.

Reactions: Spinat
Well if your looking for alternatives then maybe look outside the EU. The EU's 5th Anti-Money Laundering directive starting 10 Jan 2020 will shrink providers.

I hate when you are right Martin - this world start to suck big times for the small man on the street.

And Revolut is the next, see here: Investoren gesucht: Neo-Bank Revolut strebt Zehn-Milliarden-Bewertung an

Is in German, but last section is interesting:

Das schnelle Wachstum ruft zwischenzeitlich die Bankenaufsichten diverser Länder auf den Plan, die strengere regulatorische Ansprüche an die Neo-Banken stellen wollen.
-----
In the meantime, fast growth is calling on the banks' supervisory authorities in various countries to make stricter regulatory demands on neo-banks.

Does Ibani offer any type of account?
As far as I can see they are just processing payments. You will get an CH-IBAN and if money (CHF) arrive there, they will forward it in a different currency (e.g. €) to another bank account at low cost.

That's what they do. From what I understand, they offer an unique IBAN for every new beneficiary so you can deposit. Every transaction must involve a currency exchange, like EUR/USD or GBP/USD.

I had used a company account on MT to receive money from Kraken before my accounts got terminated. Now they are contacting me and keep asking for various documents like a signed company balance sheet for the last year and etc. Belize laws under which the company is registered do not require to issue these documents. What's this all about? Should I just ignore them? Has anyone received these requests from MT too?

I had used a company account on MT to receive money from Kraken before my accounts got terminated. Now they are contacting me and keep asking for various documents like a signed company balance sheet for the last year and etc. Belize laws under which the company is registered do not require to issue these documents. What's this all about? Should I just ignore them? Has anyone received these requests from MT too?

When I voluntarily closed my account last year. They asked me to provide details on several transaction that had been done months before I requested closure. They only asked me this after I requested closure which seemed weird. Luckily my account I left empty so I just ignored them and completed the account closure form and account was closed. Hopefully your account is empty too. What they are requesting is to fill gaps in their KYC and will could be shared with your home country upon John Doe request if you live in EU. Think carefully what you give and don't assume it will be for their eyes only.

Reactions: orientalc
When I voluntarily closed my account last year. They asked me to provide details on several transaction that had been done months before I requested closure. They only asked me this after I requested closure which seemed weird. Luckily my account I left empty so I just ignored them and completed the account closure form and account was closed. Hopefully your account is empty too. What they are requesting is to fill gaps in their KYC and will could be shared with your home country upon John Doe request if you live in EU. Think carefully what you give and don't assume it will be for their eyes only.
Luckily, my MT accounts are empty. Also I'm neither an EU citizen nor a resident.

Reactions: Martin Everson

Latest Threads