Our valued sponsor

Multiple passports and UK Tax residency

Heh, that is the same my situation years ago. I thought about the UK also as you, happy to stay 6 months). But you cannot stay in the UK with Caribbean passport for 6 months as described, even for few months, I went through this way, in one day you will ban to come to the UK, the border officer very well-known about that. UK has heavy taxes on crypto, there is a special huge part of gov.uk for crypto taxes). Nominees or some simple moves with offshore doesn't work in 2020. Only works like be a High-net person having residency in country with 0 tax on world income.
Now, I see my little mistake, instead of multicitizenship I should have been to obtain for Malta or Cyprus. But anyway, of course, I'm happy what I have now.

A
If you can affort citizenship programs you might be able to afford Monaco residence. Monaco resident income tax is 0% , no CFC and no PE.
Medittearean. Enjoy the nice nature and weather.
These citizenship programs don't help you much if you don't live in these Caribbean countries. I understand you want to live in Europe.
So, as I said Monaco is perfect, because of convinient flights to London from Nice airport and other destinations.
Dubai residence + life in Spain or other south europe countries (without registering there). This is a more risky way, but cheaper.
Any idea about Monaco due dilligence? ;) and its way cheaper and easier to get a CBI from Grenada than considering living in Monaco, no offense meant. Second passport was to avoid CRS and other issues legally. Monaco normally requires clean criminal record for the past five years from at least the last two countries that I have resided and there are other factors to add also.

Last edited:
Heh, that is the same my situation years ago. I thought about the UK also as you, happy to stay 6 months). But you cannot stay in the UK with Caribbean passport for 6 months as described, even for few months, I went through this way, in one day you will ban to come to the UK, the border officer very well-known about that. UK has heavy taxes on crypto, there is a special huge part of gov.uk for crypto taxes). Nominees or some simple moves with offshore doesn't work in 2020. Only works like be a High-net person having residency in country with 0 tax on world income.
Now, I see my little mistake, instead of multicitizenship I should have been to obtain for Malta or Cyprus. But anyway, of course, I'm happy what I have now.
Yes you can with St Kitts and Vanuatu definitely. I can tell you from personal experience as I am an agent for these. St Kitts even gets you 50% off student tuition fees and if you pay an extra £10K you can set up a business in the UK and have full access to all the privilege's and the tax situation can be manipulated to suit you.

Last edited:
Reactions: sinos