Our valued sponsor

Mylot.com updates

jb100

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Sep 19, 2009
Visit site
Mylot.com was my best money hunting info website.There you can find the statistical records of all sites relating to,paying credibility,paying criteria,lunch of new sites,list of scammed sites etc.But they have suddenly deleted their two most crowded sub forums.They are "Make extra Money", "Money Making" from theire home page.So it looks very unattractive now.is this change a temporary software glitch or anything else?

jb100 said:
Mylot.com was my best money hunting info website.There you can find the statistical records of all sites relating to,paying credibility,paying criteria,lunch of new sites,list of scammed sites etc.But they have suddenly deleted their two most crowded sub forums.They are "Make extra Money", "Money Making" from theire home page.So it looks very unattractive now.is this change a temporary software glitch or anything else?
I have joined mylot as a money making forum when I was a novoice in this field. I think they are really offering too less amount for our hard efforts. So I was moved out of it three years before.

sebastian said:
Looks more like a blog then a forum, also not nice to post any links to another forum, isn't it against the forum rules here?
Hi Sebastian,

Have you read my above post completely? If not, do it again.Where is link of any site?It is just a mere discussion about a site and not a promotional blog in any way. Read the contents of post.It is disadvantages of tht site(mylot) I have discussed.I am an expert members here and I know the rules of posting very much.