Our valued sponsor

National Business Register - Help!

Hello all. new here

I work for a small independent bar and have recently recieved information pertaining to The National Business Register, stating that in order to keep the rights to the bar's name we have to pay a fee of £80.00.

My employer is willing to pay......but it just seems to smell a bit fishy. It has four or five different website addresses and, IMHO, does not come across as legitimate.

However.....I may be wrong.

Does anyone have any experience or or knowledge of this?

nationalbusinessregister.co.uk

(I believe that MSE does not permit live links.....but, again, I could be mistaken.

Hello all. new here

I work for a small independent bar and have recently recieved information pertaining to The National Business Register, stating that in order to keep the rights to the bar's name we have to pay a fee of £80.00.

My employer is willing to pay......but it just seems to smell a bit fishy. It has four or five different website addresses and, IMHO, does not come across as legitimate.

However.....I may be wrong.

Does anyone have any experience or or knowledge of this Business Registration UAE?

nationalbusinessregister.co.uk

(I believe that MSE does not permit live links.....but, again, I could be mistaken.
Thank you in advance for any help