Our valued sponsor

Navalny is no more ;)

I'm NOT surprised AT ALL! If I had to bet, I would have bet that they would have "whacked" him years ago! cry&¤

Putin learned from the BEST! Same as the Nazis, What America Taught the Nazis In the 1930s. The Germans were fascinated by the global leader in codified racism—the United States. :rolleyes:

It happens to everyone who tries to be a whistleblower *and* doxxes themselves. Identified whistleblowers die prematurely...or are tortured indefinitely... The Lancet: The ongoing torture and medical neglect of Julian Assange.

Par for the course!

PS. Just Google "The fate of whistleblowers" stupi#21

Reactions: vehzag and baltic7
Navalny is not a whistleblower; he was a CIA man used as a classic Western influence agent. He was used to try and achieve the Moscow-Maidan moment that the NED so desperately craves.

Yet he only ever polled at about 2%. It failed, really.

Interestingly 1 week after Putin gave the Tucker interview which reached 200 million+ people and made people start asking a few questions, plus Tucker's tour of Moscow that dispels the myth of "commies queuing for bread", then Navalny dies and the headlines are all about Putin being a fascist?

Navalny is not a whistleblower; he was a CIA man used as a classic Western influence agent.
Sorry, what is your proof for this? Do you have any documents proving any of his organizations were financed by the West?

Even if this were true (I'm not saying it is or isn't) he raised some good points about corruption in Russia which were never addressed, and we all know why. Besides, there are plenty of other people in the opposition who are for sure not financed by the West but are against the current regime, and for a good reason.

Btw the charges against him had nothing to do with him potentially being a CIA asset.

P.S. If the CIA were to put all of Russia's opposition on its payroll they would run out of money quickly smi(&%

Interestingly 1 week after Putin gave the Tucker interview which reached 200 million+ people and made people start asking a few questions, plus Tucker's tour of Moscow that dispels the myth of "commies queuing for bread", then Navalny dies and the headlines are all about Putin being a fascist?
No one in the West thinks or even claims Russians are queueing for bread. And those who think Putin is a facist have had this opinion for quite some time now. Likewise, those who support him will continue supporting him no matter what.

Last edited:
Cui prodest?
Please don't ask logical questions, it was 100% Putin who killed him, no more questions please.
Sorry, what is your proof for this? Do you have any documents proving any of his organizations were financed by the West?

Even if this were true (I'm not saying it is or isn't) he raised some good points about corruption in Russia which were never addressed, and we all know why. Besides, there are plenty of other people in the opposition who are for sure not financed by the West but are against the current regime, for a good reason.

Btw the charges against him had nothing to do with him potentially being a CIA asset.
Navalny was a "Yale World Fellow" and co-founder of the Democratic Alternative aka DA!

Who is Democratic Alternative funded by? The National Endowment for Democracy.

He also published on his own blog he was NED funded.

What is the National Endowment for Democracy? A US government-controlled entity that sponsors opposition groups in adversarial countries.

You kinda answered the question yourself here, though, by pointing out there are other opposition figures in Russia. So ask yourself: Why is (or was) the Western media so obsessed with Navalny? He's a fringe figure who could never realistically drum up the support to create Moscow-Maidan, yet he was lauded across the Western press as their poster boy. Why?

Navalny is not a whistleblower; he was a CIA man used as a classic Western influence agent.
rof/% rof/%
1708117974901.png

I didn't want to be the one to bring up the obvious :p

He's a fringe figure who could never realistically drum up the support to create Moscow-Maidan, yet he was lauded across the Western press as their poster boy. Why?
Perhaps that wasn't the goal at all.
Navalny was a "Yale World Fellow" and co-founder of the Democratic Alternative aka DA!
He became a Yale World Fellow in 2010, long after starting his anti-corruption work.
What is the National Endowment for Democracy? A US government-controlled entity that sponsors opposition groups in adversarial countries.
Perhaps Russia should've established an independent government anti-corruption entity decades ago like any other first world country so he wouldn't have had to get and/or raise support from the West.

But I suppose that's asking too much from such a corrupt sh*thole. I mean even in Romania you have Laura Kövesi for example. If she were a Russian she would be dead or in exile.

You kinda answered the question yourself here, though, by pointing out there are other opposition figures in Russia.
And they are not exactly having fun either, so what's your point? Like half of them are in exile in the West (where else - this is due to necessity, not affiliation) else they would've been killed a long time ago.

Guys the uncomfortable truth is that the Russians (along with a couple of other nations) are simply not developed enough to be able to live in a society which allows for multiple political parties or better said differing opinions. They absolutely love having one person rule over them whilst being the biggest bootlickers on Earth claiming this one person is perfect and cannot ever be corrupt else it is all foreign propaganda. It would be funny if it weren't so sad :confused:

P.S. Speaking of Kovesi, she has received numerous awards for her work - from the US, Sweden, Norway, France, et cetera. So going by your logic, which country is she exactly a puppet of? Or is she perhaps a puppet of McAfee Inc instead as she has received their award for fighting cybercrime? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: vehzag and jafo

He became a Yale World Fellow in 2010, long after starting his anti-corruption work.

Perhaps Russia should've established an independent government anti-corruption entity decades ago like any other first world country so he wouldn't have had to get and/or raise support from the West.

But I suppose that's asking too much from such a corrupt sh*thole. I mean even in Romania you have Laura Kövesi for example. What do you think would happen to her if she were a Russian, in Russia? She would be dead or in exile.

Are you pitching Navalny as an anti-corruption advocate who turned to the West to get funding for this noble cause? Haha.

"He literally had nowhere else to turn but the NED" Maybe he should have gone on Dragons Den? "$20 million for 5% in my anti-corruption business."

The final part of your comment is the most revealing, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
The final part of your comment is the most revealing, of course.
I am just going by the history of Russia - nothing more, nothing less. Feel free to prove me wrong.
"He literally had nowhere else to turn but the NED" Maybe he should have gone on Dragons Den? "$20 million for 5% in my anti-corruption business."
Anti-corruption stragies in general do not involve extorting people for lesser amount, but I am not surprised it's the first thing that came to your mind... lol.

On a side note, the legend that is Coach Red Pill, aka Gonzalo Lira, didn't even get his own thread after he died in a Ukrainian prison. Yet Navalny did
I was waiting for this one - classic whataboutism used by the Soviets all the time: Whataboutism - Wikipedia

Yes, they shouldn't have killed him (if they did - IMHO they probably have), but if you'd like to talk about Lira feel free to open a separate thread. I am however well aware something else is your intent here, and let's be honest, it's certainly not giving a crap about the now deceased Mr. Lira...

Cui prodest?
It's irrelevant as in any case he would still be alive if Russia were a first world country with half decent anti-corruption measures.

Even if the US somehow killed him the question then becomes how, as he was in probably the most remote and most secure Russian prison - in practice this would mean Russian counterintelligence failed to do its job.

Last edited:
Reactions: vehzag

But I suppose that's asking too much from such a corrupt sh*thole. I mean even in Romania you have Laura Kövesi for example. If she were a Russian she would be dead or in exile.

And they are not exactly having fun either, so what's your point? Like half of them are in exile in the West (where else - this is due to necessity, not affiliation) else they would've been killed a long time ago.

Guys the uncomfortable truth is that the Russians (along with a couple of other nations) are simply not developed enough to be able to live in a society which allows for multiple political parties or better said differing opinions. They absolutely love having one person rule over them whilst being the biggest bootlickers on Earth claiming this one person is perfect and cannot ever be corrupt else it is all foreign propaganda. It would be funny if it weren't so sad :confused:

P.S. Speaking of Kovesi, she has received numerous awards for her work - from the US, Sweden, Norway, France, et cetera. So going by your logic, which country is she exactly a puppet of? Or is she perhaps a puppet of McAfee Inc instead as she has received their award for fighting cybercrime? :rolleyes:
I understand where you are coming from.
Before 2003, I used to think EXACTLY like you! EXACTLY! So much so, that I sued the US government (civil case) because we (in the West) are NOT corrupt. The "communists", i.e. Russians, Chinese, Africa, Latin America, Middle East, etc., etc. are the corrupt ones. We in the West have high & impeccable morals. :rolleyes:

Almost 2 decades later, millions in wasted legal fees, stress, countless hours lost, a criminal indictment to defend, a trial by jury, having my liberty taken away while I defended my caseS, etc., etc., I finally understood the "wisdom", for a lack of a better word, when both the Russians and Chinese warned me when I was getting their visas from them: "You are a guest here. Behave. Don't cause trouble like in America. If you don't like it, leave. If you sue us or cause problems, we'll finish you." Finally, I was ready for that statement. Saved me almost 2 decades of my life and millions of dollars. It's NOT easy to mentally come to grips with this... stupi#21
NGL, had the US or the EU told me the same thing in 2003 or before, I would have started suing hi%#
I truly believed in the Rule of Law etc etc even after WITNESSING countless injustices in courts from childhood until 2003. stupi#21

I don't know how to explain this...It's like trying to articulate the pain of a body shot by a professional heavyweight boxer during a sparring match (Google Tropical Park Boxing gym in Miami during the 80s and 90s). I have NO idea how to describe it, but it's NOT fun and you are rendered so helpless that you can't scream for help and you can't breathe. It's so hard to explain. cry&¤

Note: Even before Snowden or Assange came out I had personally witnessed the most egregious injustices and YET...for whatever delusional reason, I thought it could NEVER happen to me or that "those" other people deserved it. Maybe I am just too stupid. :rolleyes:

C'est la vie!

It's irrelevant as in any case he would still be alive if Russia were a first world country with half decent anti-corruption measures.
1708121890239.png

1708121966264.png

1708122131820.png

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from.
Before 2003, I used to think EXACTLY like you! EXACTLY! So much so, that I sued the US government (civil case) because we (in the West) are NOT corrupt. The "communists", i.e. Russians, Chinese, Africa, Latin America, Middle East, etc., etc. are the corrupt ones. We in the West have high & impeccable morals. :rolleyes:
That is not where I'm coming from and I do not claim or think, nor have I ever claimed or thought that the West has high morals and/or isn't corrupt.

I am not blind and I am aware the EU for example is extremely corrupt at the top - just take a look at the Covid vaccines, Ursula and the SMS messages affair. They literally kicked her a*s out of Germany to Brussels because the Germans were getting tired of her sh*t.

I truly believed in the Rule of Law etc etc even after WITNESSING countless injustices in courts from childhood until 2003. stupi#21
The main difference is that there is rule of law on a lower level, compared to the above mentioned countries.

There is also a reason as to why people don't set up companies in BRICS and why most freezones use the English law and judges from the UK. See AIFC as an example.

Note: Even before Snowden or Assange came out I had personally witnessed the most egregious injustices and YET...for whatever delusional reason, I thought it could NEVER happen to me or that "those" other people deserved it. Maybe I am just too stupid. :rolleyes:
Let's not bring them up for now as that would require its own multi-page topic. Personally I think both should be freed of all charges. However it is undeniable that Snowden stole government property - for a good reason, but it is still theft.

Epstein was killed by his own from Mossad.

McAfee was not so important in my opinion (he was 75 after all) hence I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that the US govt killed him. He was well known for using drugs and we all know one can get plenty of those in almost any prison.

That's all from me on this topic - over and out.

Last edited:
Reactions: jafo
I was waiting for this one - classic whataboutism used by the Soviets all the time: Whataboutism - Wikipedia

Yes, they shouldn't have killed him (if they did - IMHO they probably have), but if you'd like to talk about Lira feel free to open a separate thread. I am however well aware something else is your intent here, and let's be honest, it's certainly not giving a crap about the now deceased Mr. Lira...

Even if the US somehow killed him the question then becomes how, as he was in probably the most remote and most secure Russian prison - in practice this would mean Russian counterintelligence failed to do its job.
Is that a whataboutism?

To me it just highlights the hypocrisy of the USA.

Lira was engaged in journalistic activities that weren't complementary to the Zelensky regime. Particularly not to the chief instigator Victoria Nuland. He was arrested and imprisoned, eventually dying in a Ukrainian prison. Or maybe as Scott Ritter says he was an SBU asset who had simply ceased being useful.

Either way there was basically zero in the western media about it. The USA treated him as someone who didn't exist. Despite him being a US citizen.

Navalny dies in a Russian prison and he's lauded all over the western press and it's certain he was killed by Putin. Big double standard.

And I enjoyed Gonzalo's content whether it was lifestyle stuff or his more recent stuff on geopolitics, he had a good style and way with words.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe and jafo
Is that a whataboutism?

To me it just highlights the hypocrisy of the USA.
Then you just don't understand what whataboutism is or you are just pretending you don't. Looks to me as if it's the latter.

Either way there was basically zero in the western media about it. The USA treated him as someone who didn't exist. Despite him being a US citizen.
I just Googled and found plenty of articles about him before and after his death on Business Insider, The Independent, Newsweek, Yahoo News, Fox News, New York Post, and so on. True, it wasn't on BBC or CNN, but that is to be expected and that is why in the West we have plenty of other websites to choose from anyway.

It is ridiculous to think you would have any kind of support from your home country if it's effectively in a war with the country you are publicly supporting and advocating for, or spreading their propaganda takes - whether one agrees with those or not.

it's certain he was killed by Putin
So you're telling me the US killed Navalny while he was in a maximum security prison in the Arctic? That would be a massive fail of Russian counterintelligence. No wonder the Russian authorities are not framing it this way either.

There is always a small possibility he indeed died of a natural cause but it would be almost crazy to claim so considering Russia's track record of killing political prisoners... which isn't so great to say the least.

Last edited:

Even if this were true (I'm not saying it is or isn't) he raised some good points about corruption in Russia which were never addressed, and we all know why. Besides, there are plenty of other people in the opposition who are for sure not financed by the West but are against the current regime, and for a good reason.

P.S. If the CIA were to put all of Russia's opposition on its payroll they would run out of money quickly smi(&%

No one in the West thinks or even claims Russians are queueing for bread. And those who think Putin is a facist have had this opinion for quite some time now. Likewise, those who support him will continue supporting him no matter what.
Undercover recording of the head of Navalny's organization, Vladimir Ashurkov, meeting with MI6 agent James William Thomas Ford.

He asks for $10-20 million a year to start a color revolution in Russia.

Such operations can often result in a coup d'etat and Navalny's participation was the highest form of treason.

It is these same corrupt and incestuous intel agencies that sabotaged the Trump administration.

Latest Threads