Our valued sponsor

Need a quick bank account for Nevis and UK entities - for a non-resident with no visit required.

markgrahamuk

Jan 31, 2021
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a problem. I have setup 2 companies last year (2020):
  1. UK Ltd Company
  2. Nevis Ltd Company
I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and need to get bank accounts for both of these entities pronto. I have struggled to get anything sorted for most of 2020 and quite honestly just gave up around September last year. However, I do now need to get this sorted as I am about to ink a contract.

I cannot seem to get a bank to agree to open an account. I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks all. :)

You can try some of following:

I cannot seem to get a bank to agree to open an account. I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks all.

Who have you tried? Did you set your standards too high in terms of banks for a Nevis company?

Reactions: dirtyharry

Who have you tried? Did you set your standards too high in terms of banks for a Nevis company?
I tried SBM Bank, Bank One, HSBC Singapore, Barclays, Paysend, Starling

Thanks guys. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Is any one 3rd country resident like me? i.e. registered business in one country 1, citizen of another country 2, but resident in another country 3. If so, who have you banked with?

I tried SBM Bank, Bank One, HSBC Singapore, Barclays, Paysend, Starling

Ok so you were having a laugh with the first 4 banks you named. There is zero chance with Nevis company....lol. Your gonna have to settle for whatever you get with a Nevis company.

Nevis company and Dubai residency maybe ok with Al Salam Bank in Seychelles.

Reactions: dirtyharry and Fred
Hi all,

1. UK Ltd Company
  2. Nevis Ltd Company
I live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and need to get bank accounts for both of these entities pronto. I have struggled to get anything sorted for most of 2020 and quite honestly just gave up around September last year. However, I do now need to get this sorted as I am about to ink a contract.

I cannot seem to get a bank to agree to open an account. I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks all. :)
M, hi. Yes, you can open a bank account for both entities. A Bank in Antigua is a good option too.

Hi all,

1. UK Ltd Company
  2. Nevis Ltd Company

If you have a good relationship with a local UAE bank you should get a company bank account for the UK entity.

As @Martin Everson mentioned you can try banks in Mauritius, Seychelles and Puerto Rico as well. I recommend you with an introducer.

For EMI's you should be able to get at least a Lithuania EMI that is limited to SEPA only and rip off fees.

Don't foget - much depends on the business you conduct.

Ok so you were having a laugh with the first 4 banks you named. There is zero chance with Nevis company....lol. Your gonna have to settle for whatever you get with a Nevis company.

Nevis company and Dubai residency maybe ok with Al Salam Bank in Seychelles.

Hi is this bank AlSalam any good? I see they have nice credit cards with generous benefits but don't know how reputable is this bank as previously Barclays was the best bank in Seychelles. There was a BMI bank too that had decent reputation.

Hi is this bank AlSalam any good?

Not heard any compliant and they are part of a larger group.

There was a BMI bank too that had decent reputation.

Good old BMI that lost correspondence banking accounts and I could not get my money out. The good old days.

Ahhh yes I see where your going....lol.

if you are able to work with what martin said already it may be the best banking facility for your needs.