Our valued sponsor

Need advice and guidance

capri

Offshore Agent
Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I am looking on starting an offshore company. I need to not have it traceable to me. And I need it to have a bank account. I want to be able to build up credit and also have m

The offshore company be able to hold a US company that is also untraceable back to me. I don't really want to avoid taxes, but what I am doing is, I want to have an offshore company hold a US shell company that I can contract out to do work for my business and that way I can pay myself for doing work. I am trying to hide alot of money from my all of a sudden greedy wife. So if I am paying another company to do the work then she can't say how much I am bringing in because I have to pay someone to do it and it's not income that's counted.

If someone has a better idea please let me know. It's about hiding money from my wife and not about hidIng money to avoid taxes.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi Capri,

Set up a Belize company. Act as a consultant to the Belize company evidenced by a contract. Employ nominee directors and shareholders on the offshore company. Maintain an offshore company account in Belize or BVI. The offshore company can act as a shareholder in the US company but incorporating a US company using a foreign entity might have some issues. I'll look into it and speak with one of my US tax partners.

If you are a US person, you may have another issue coming Jan 2013.

I'm not familiar with Swiss regulations. I only recommend strategies that I honestly believe can work. What I can say is that given all the international pressure on Swiss to volunteer tax information (not through TIEAs even) and their track record for rogue bank employees selling information, I suggest staying in the Caribbean because it is what I know. Only my opinion. :w:

I agree almost with you, dwilson, but I believe that most of the banks in Switzerland are honest and the cases you are referring to are special circumstance and loopholes which may not be availavle any longer. But of course I can be wrong. But Switzerland is not a Banana Republic ;)

I'm in no way attacking the legitimacy of this jurisdiction. Their credibility is by far stronger than most. However, I caution those that are considering or currently utilizing it for their solutions given this tense time. I believe that the circumstances of each of the cases of the "rogue" employees shows a vulnerability in Swiss banking internal controls. Again, not knowing the full details of each circumstance, I am simply suggesting a cautionary approach. :eek:

Again, not knowing the full details of each circumstance, I am simply suggesting a cautionary approach. :eek:
No problem at all :) I didn't take it that way.

I agree with the trust / foundation structure behind a offshore company, it provides an additional layer of protection.

hello all,

thank you for all the advice. It's been a while but i wanted to come back to say thank you. But also remember I am not trying to avoid taxes but avoid my now greedy wife from finding the company and the money.

So what i did is got in touch with a lawyer, a litigator and he said he would check all over to see if my name owns a company. thats the problem. I need to be able to not have my name attached to anything.

also, would it be a good idea to have a company own assets and then rent the assets to myself. that way i can own the asset and save the money im paying myself for rent in an account started by the company renting the assets.

i just need to be able to start the company without my name on it or at least having it traced back to me.

if any of you have a better idea please feel free to throw it out there. I will run it passed my lawyer to see if it any loopholes that may be missed.

were you from the us? I believe a company that no one can lookup and which has not trails to your name would work or not?

Well you can't with a Seychelles company it would require a court order, but with the reason changes where the US showed there power to crack down almost any offshore jurisdiction then I believe they will also be able to get beneficial owner data with enough pressure, I don't know. There must be a legit way to protect your assets from your Wife. Otherwise you need a better Attorney. Let me know what your budget is to achieve all this and I will look into our internal db of worldwide lawyers we operate with and post here..