Our valued sponsor

Need advice on OneIBC and HK company issue

simpledimple

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
I had a company registered 2 years ago with oneibc in hk.

As soon as opening a bank account there was not an option i asked them to cancel it, they ghosted me.

When tax filing time came, I explained there is no revenue - they ghosted me - even with followups

A few months later they mail me stuff like "late filing penalties and prosecution"

Even to this date i get a rare email from them with no context of the previous conversation - stating stuff like "you are liable for late filing fees and you need to renew this business etc etc" and the occasional "you will be banned from the commonwealth" jargon

What is the best course of action here? If these guys dont reply on time and force people into sticky situations, isnt it better to just ignore the whole thing?
What's the worst that can happen?

Reactions: sonato
Hi,

You really should ideally close the company down properly in HK. I understand the issues you are having here as we are met with the same problem when clients try to transfer companies over to us in other countries.

If you contact us we will try and work around them for you by going direct to the registrar. I can't promise this will work, but we will not charge you to try and fix this problem for you.

I hope this helps.

Hi,

You really should ideally close the company down properly in HK. I understand the issues you are having here as we are met with the same problem when clients try to transfer companies over to us in other countries.

If you contact us we will try and work around them for you by going direct to the registrar. I can't promise this will work, but we will not charge you to try and fix this problem for you.

I hope this helps.
Started a chat on your website

Thanks OP this company sucks. Had a similar experience with a HK company I registered with oneIBC as we did progress and came to the part with the bank account they went silence mode. I never got any account with them.

At the end and after a several months wait I gave up and switched to a different agent, registered only the HK company and used an EMI for banking.