Our valued sponsor

Need an offshore banking solution for a US-based LLC business?

sha

Oct 20, 2018
Visit site
I didn't get any response to my offshore company question, so I'm going to try a different approach as I continue to search for a solution...

My primary concern is asset protection, and I am less concerned about privacy and taxes.

To make this less complicated, I don't mind paying taxes to the IRS every year. I will report to them the income my LLC creates every year when I file my taxes.

I setup a Wyoming LLC using a registered agent, which gives me complete privacy from creditors trying to find my name online.

90% of my income is passive... it's payed directly from various ad networks that pay into the business bank account you setup. Google AdSense pays to the account you report, Taboola pays using Payoneer, clients pay using Stripe for the credit card processing, some send payments to PayPal, etc.

What country can I create an offshore business bank account so that these funds are deposited and protected from US creditors?

The only other thing that's important is having a Visa or MC debit card so I can pay for business expenses directly from the business account.

I have a US passport, and I have no problem filling out the necessary paperwork with the bank about my identity and providing them all LLC articles of organization and operating agreements.

I was looking into BVI because they use USD currency, but it seems very expensive to get one of these setup. Are there any options in Europe or Asia or where? Panama?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: negon