Our valued sponsor

Need company for online article writing business where?

sinmaster

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I need to find a cheap, very cheap offshore company formation for my article writing business if possible with bank account. I use my private PayPal account so it's not required to be connected as such. Banking just need to have USD and EUR account so I'm fine and online banking of course.

How cheap can I get this package means offshore company and bank account?

What is the TAT to get this? Where is best offshore jurisdiction to get this?

It's very simple, you go for a Seychelles company formation with Cyprus bank account, this is going to work for most and has for people during many years! That's also the cheapest it seems.

If you better want to go with Belize then it's not cheaper but different you can get a Belize company formation + Belize bank account for less than $2000 in total.

What's wrong with Cyprus just shoot if you have any doubts. I would say Seychelles but it can be very well that a Belize company would work better for your needs.

I just heard a few guys that say that Cyprus isn't good any longer for offshore banking? But I think it's not different than Belize or Mauritius banking as I also read good and bad about or what you say?

Okay I think I will go with an Seychelles offshore company, do you have any recommendation to who can help with this task?

As admin suggested, you can go for Seychelles offshore company with Cyprus bank account. Here have some sticky post in forum. You can choose a package from them.

Best of luck with your new offshore company :)

You can PM me (start conversation) at any time if you want to proceed with any company formation, I have a few companies I can recommend if you like!

Latest Threads