Our valued sponsor

Need good alternative to Seychelles offshore company?

yves

Offshore Agent
Sep 29, 2012
Slovakia
Visit site
I have been required to provide much more documents just to renew my Seychelles offshore company, I refuse to provide them and want to know what alternatives do we have to Seychelles company formation?

I have been reading this forum for a very long time and found Belize, Cook Islands, Panama, Bermuda and Mauritius but I don't have a clue about what will work for me and how to find out where to get the companies formed correctly with all incorporation send to me in original and with minimal documentation to provide.

Anyone can shed some light please?

Well there are many alternatives available depending on what business you are into and what requirements you may have. Have you looked into Belize or Dominica or evene Gibraltar for company formation? If not you may consider there jurisdictions which all have a high level of privacy and require less paperwork than both Seychelles and BVI does.

I can recommend for Gibraltar. Last month i did some research about Gibraltar company formation and i got some nice recommendation. One of my friend going to open an incorporation there in next month.

Payoneer works great with a Seychelles company. I'm in the process registering a Seychelles company because a business friend of mine told me to do so, he has everything setup since 2014. Banking I will do as the many others I read in Cyprus have got lot's of help from @Admin yesterday, thanks.

wht about privacy with payoneer? do they cause trouble if the company is registered via nominee directors?

what info did you provide them?

btw i heard post panamaleaks, cyprus bank are not open anymore... they ask a lot of questions..

so i dont think seychelles + cyprus bank is possible anymore

You want to provide them with the nominees passport copy and utility bill so all incorporation documents. They seem to be easy to work with in matters of account opening. They are a very good alternative to PP and other similar companies!

@drillbill

OffshoreCorpGroup.Com told me they cannot provide nominees passport copy and utility bills for payoneer account opening...

so what are the alternatives? Can you recommend any authentic service which can provide?

Which one did you use?

Well I don't think you will find many that actully will provide these documents. You can try to approach any of the hundred of company service providers out there and ask them if you can get their passport and a utility bill because you want to open an Payoneer account in their name, I'm sure you won't find one!

Feel free to try and report back here if you can find one.