Our valued sponsor

Need help - bank account and online payment

Hello all, quick update here on my story

Now Stripe-Payoneer-bank works. Starting from Stripe, it charges 2.9% for each transaction, then Payoneer charges 1% to receive money from Stripe and 1.2% for bank transfer. Finally, add $10 each transfer for my bank. Therefore, total fee is approximately 6% for $1000 income. Usually it takes 1 week to get cash in my hand from Stripe. The whole process is quite smooth and I can manage everything online.

Hello all, quick update here on my story

Now Stripe-Payoneer-bank works. Starting from Stripe, it charges 2.9% for each transaction, then Payoneer charges 1% to receive money from Stripe and 1.2% for bank transfer. Finally, add $10 each transfer for my bank. Therefore, total fee is approximately 6% for $1000 income. Usually it takes 1 week to get cash in my hand from Stripe. The whole process is quite smooth and I can manage everything online.
Hi, you have already tested this? I would like to know more. I already have a Payoneer account and I checked Stripe and they don't support my country. But would that still be an issue since the Payoneer account acts as a US bank account?

Hi, you have already tested this? I would like to know more. I already have a Payoneer account and I checked Stripe and they don't support my country. But would that still be an issue since the Payoneer account acts as a US bank account?
Yes, it has been good for two or three months. Stripe does not support my country, either. The main issue with Stripe is to register with a valid EIN.

Latest Threads