Our valued sponsor

Need help for my Adult dating business ( Offshore company + bank account + card Payment processing)

Mainly from any unsatisfied customer, from my country's tax office also if possible. Sometimes when customers of my industry are not happy they do google names and also blacklist your name and company name on some forums.

unsatisfied customer is one thing.
From your countries tax office, that is quite another (and if are asking on here, instead of paying big money to a professional company, I would assume out of your reach - and remaining legal). What country are you from?

bitsafe.com doesn't look like a working legit service. They don't have any DD procedures, you can just enter your personal data, confirm a mobile number with sms and they give you IBAN, that's all. Very weird.

For all SEPA transactions in euro currency to your account, please use your Bitsafe IBAN NL***************************.

For all SWIFT wire transactions (in any currency) to your account, please use the following
beneficiary information:

BeneficiaryStichting Geldbeheer Verotel
AddressDanzigerkade 23D, 1013 AP Amsterdam, Netherlands
BICRABONL2U
Bank nameRabobank, Croeselaan 18, 3521 CB Utrecht, Netherlands
Account numberNL18RABO0323924247
Please always use the Bitsafe IBAN NL******************** in the description of the payment.

bitsafe.com doesn't look like a working legit service. They don't have any DD procedures, you can just enter your personal data, confirm a mobile number with sms and they give you IBAN, that's all. Very weird.

For all SEPA transactions in euro currency to your account, please use your Bitsafe IBAN NL***************************.

For all SWIFT wire transactions (in any currency) to your account, please use the following
beneficiary information:

BICRABONL2U
Please always use the Bitsafe IBAN NL******************** in the description of the payment.
nice to meet u, can u tell us what is dd procedures ?

unsatisfied customer is one thing.
From your countries tax office, that is quite another (and if are asking on here, instead of paying big money to a professional company, I would assume out of your reach - and remaining legal). What country are you from?

My country is France, but to be frank my main problem is for unstatisfied customers and family, even tax can be managed, but i libe in France, here tax is very high

beneficiary information:

BICRABONL2U

I don't get your point, you advise bitsafe? or not? and i am going to use their payment processing solutions (Verotel) for my payment processing. Your reply is only related to SEPA and SWIFT that is right? For my case i don't receive payment in SEPA nor i do in SWIFT. I receive through payment processing, i save in my bitsafe business account and i pay back my workers via paypal etc.

I don't get your point, you advise bitsafe? or not? and i am going to use their payment processing solutions (Verotel) for my payment processing. Your reply is only related to SEPA and SWIFT that is right? For my case i don't receive payment in SEPA nor i do in SWIFT. I receive through payment processing, i save in my bitsafe business account and i pay back my workers via paypal etc.
No, I don’t advise because I don’t understand how they work without asking my passport, proof of address, corporate documents and etc.

Reactions: LizZinga
I got the KYC form and list of DD documents from BitSafe. Now it looks super legit :p The Form is pretty detailed and they ask to send them all documents in original.
photo5384215197935316228.jpg

What you mean are 3rd party payment processors, right! In that case you will need to find some of the more shady ones as far as I know (tell me if I'm wrong) but even CCBILL, Verotel and Epoch system the major Adult billers require you to register with Visa and/or MasterCard for a MID.
Re
What you mean are 3rd party payment processors, right! In that case you will need to find some of the more shady ones as far as I know (tell me if I'm wrong) but even CCBILL, Verotel and Epoch system the major Adult billers require you to register with Visa and/or MasterCard for a MID.
exactly , processes are changing all the time, maybe one process is anonymous today , but as you noted visa/mastercard or the bank changes the process and suddenly your data is everywhere. anyone who truly wants to be anonymous either needs to work full outside the banking system (aka crypto only) . otherwise you will at some stage have your data shared. you can have a nominee structure and then you just need to wait for your law firm to be hacked and your data on wikileaks :) and yes 3rd party processors mostly are pretty shady and gone tomorrow.

My country is France, but to be frank my main problem is for unstatisfied customers and family, even tax can be managed, but i live in France, here tax is very high

IF you just are trying to avoid being identified personally by customers / family members, then that is possible. If you keep your questions based on that, I think you can find a solution. Hiding from France / EU tax office is going to be next to impossible, so avoid stating that as an aim.

So your solutions are using nominees if there is a public record or a jurisdiction with no public record.

However, this does make it harder to get banking (along with being in the adult industry), but not impossible. The bank WILL HAVE TO KNOW who you are and everything about it. But banking laws will protect your privacy. This is what I mean above, if you just want to hide from public ownership of company that is one thing, to hide from tax office you need to hide from the bank which makes things a million times harder (basically impossible).

Reactions: Irration4l
IF you just are trying to avoid being identified personally by customers / family members, then that is possible. If you keep your questions based on that, I think you can find a solution. Hiding from France / EU tax office is going to be next to impossible, so avoid stating that as an aim.

So your solutions are using nominees if there is a public record or a jurisdiction with no public record.

However, this does make it harder to get banking (along with being in the adult industry), but not impossible. The bank WILL HAVE TO KNOW who you are and everything about it. But banking laws will protect your privacy. This is what I mean above, if you just want to hide from public ownership of company that is one thing, to hide from tax office you need to hide from the bank which makes things a million times harder (basically impossible).
Seconded. You can probably find nominee services right in this forum.

That is great, did you submit the doc? do they ask for video verification too?
bro, i just sign up the non business account,and request the front photo of my ID, i gave them , and they request the back photo of my ID , but the process is annoying, they need u to remove the app, i did . And the app said i already took the vertification , i was confuesd where to give them the back photo of my ID , I SEND THEM AN EMAIL , BUT NOREPLY YET SUCK!

bro, i just sign up the non business account,and request the front photo of my ID, i gave them , and they request the back photo of my ID , but the process is annoying, they need u to remove the app, i did . And the app said i already took the vertification , i was confuesd where to give them the back photo of my ID , I SEND THEM AN EMAIL , BUT NOREPLY YET SUCK!

Oops it sucks i think, sent you msg on telegram

Latest Threads