Our valued sponsor

Need help for offshore investment business

plood

Offshore Agent
Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Sorry for my bad English I'm new to offshore company but got advise from my friend that it is better to investment from a offshore holding company then onshore holding in my local city. What he said was that investments going to a offshore company are better protected and it's better possibilities to re invest larger sums & there are the tax benefits he said, no tax to be paid, is that true?

What is a good country to register my offshore holding company for investments?

Last edited by a moderator:
A holding company in Cyprus will protect your assets and give you a tax free enviroment to make your investments. The creditor and lenders protection build in is oustanding compared to many company formations in Europe. You are fully protected and additional measures can be implemented to provide an even higher level of protection.

OP you sorted it all out, otherwise you're welcome to PM me for help :)

Hi all,
Sorry for my bad English I'm new to offshore company but got advise from my friend that it is better to investment from a offshore holding company then onshore holding in my local city. What he said was that investments going to a offshore company are better protected and it's better possibilities to re invest larger sums & there are the tax benefits he said, no tax to be paid, is that true?

What is a good country to register my offshore holding company for investments?
If you need help you are welcome to contact me by PM or write here.

To answer your question, for your business and from how I read you it seems to be a good and simple solution that is needed here, you could either go with a Seychelles or Belize company whatever you like best. For banking go with something that supports IBAN transfers i.e. Cyprus, Latvia and Poland does and you find people that can help you open an offshore account in these countries.

Latest Threads