Our valued sponsor

Need help moving forward.

Yes that is correct. The company has to be managed and controlled in Cyprus, otherwise they will consider it to be a UK company!
if I have a company in Cyprus but I live in another european country like UK, won't UK tax authorities consider my Cyprus company as UK tax resident because I manage it from UK? Isn't this always the case?

My problem is I need a bank account in one of the countries on this list

Amazon.com Help: Countries and Currencies Supported by Amazon for Disbursement

By now you have probably guessed that I am selling on amazon, but my problem is that I live in none of the contries in that list. Now, I know I can use payoneer and other cheapy services for getting money in my hands from amazon and I already have this.
But this is not what I want... I want a real bank account in a real bank where I can preform all the needs of my business like receiving payments, sending wire payments worldwide etc.

And I have seen the services that offer to do this for me but just don't know who to trust for.

Thanks for your time guys, looking forward to reply's.
Did you found a good solution to setup your business for Amazon? I agree you have a few choices here UK, Ireland, Cyprus and Bulgaria which all offer some sort of tax benefits!

Reactions: cutmetwo
Did you found a good solution to setup your business for Amazon? I agree you have a few choices here UK, Ireland, Cyprus and Bulgaria which all offer some sort of tax benefits!

Some Irish agents guarantee top open a bank account remotely with Allied Irish Bank, which is an online bank, but never tried by myself.
What's your current turnover/profit?
An irish, cypriotic or even bulgarian is not a cheap setup, also, you have to consider that you'll have to demonstrate that there is an effective work in the country where you incorporated, or the double tax treaty won't apply.

Latest Threads