Our valued sponsor

Need help to save start up company.?

wosniak

Offshore Agent
Feb 14, 2011
Slovakia
Visit site
Hello, I am starting a new software company and for the last 10 months my team have been developing our first product.

Please see below for the question one of my partners gave me in hopes I can find someone to answer it.

Anyone who can answer this for us I will be greatly appreciative of, this is my dream to own my own offshore company & business and I have put all my money in this project and company. Answering this would save out project and company. Thanks so much

These are the issues I am having:

Where do I register the company need to know best offshore jurisdiction?

Can I avoid to pay tax and maintain accounting?

What is the cheapest country to register the offshore company?

What services are "must have" and what do I better avoid?

Where to bank?

Will you sell the software online, if so what payment methods do you want to accept? This will be crucial important to know in order to help you with the opportunities of incorporation you may have.

Depending on where you incorporate the company can avoid to pay tax and maintain accounting.

It may be the Seychelles, also it is faster and easier to incorporate there.

Depends on what goals you want to achieve.

In regards to banking I would recommend to look into a Cyprus bank account with Internet banking and multi currency accounts.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay in my posting back here I had a hell of a lot to work out before I were ready to proceed.

Will you sell the software online, if so what payment methods do you want to accept? This will be crucial important to know in order to help you with the opportunities of incorporation you may have.
Yes the software will be sold online.

Depending on where you incorporate the company can avoid to pay tax and maintain accounting.
Okay and where can I incorporate to avoid to pay tax?

losita said:
Sorry for the delay in my posting back here I had a hell of a lot to work out before I were ready to proceed.
Yes the software will be sold online.

Okay and where can I incorporate to avoid to pay tax?
Actually you will find it difficult to avoud personal income tax, however, corporate tax you can avoid by incorporating a non resident Cyprus company or a Offshore company in the Seychelles, Belize or other offshore jurisdictions where they don't have any corporate tax.

boris said:
If I don't have to pay corporate tax why do I have to pay personal income tax?
Personal and corporate tax are 2 different things, normally you have to pay corporate tax in the country / jurisdiction where the company is registered, controlled and managed and from which destination the business activity is actually conducted.

losita said:
Please can someone clarify the open questions? I have incorporated my Seychelles company sucessfully also I got pin's and codes for my Cyprus bank account so I'm ready to take action and build my wealthy business :)
These are the issues I am having:

Where to bank?
I would say most of these questions are already addressed and answered or not?

Last edited:

Latest Threads