Our valued sponsor

Need help, want to register new offshore Belize company?

lostman

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
I have been in touch with 3 agents I found on top scores in Google. I asked them for a simple Belize company registration for me personal!

They want me to send to them a passport copy that is "notary service" and a utility bill in English, I'm from France and don't have anything in English?!!!! What is a utility bill can you help please?

How can I get the documents they want from me to send to them?

utility bill = water supply, electricity bill, landline phone bill etc. If you can't get it in English from your company you will need to find a certified translater or get your embassy to translate and certify it for you. That's how it most often is done.

You can also find someone that can translate in for you and just go to a notary service in your city and get both passport and translated utility bill certified.

OP what exactly is your problem? to provide the KYC documents required or to understand what the KYC's are?

What's your budget for this? if you don't have a few thousands to setup your company why at all are you looking into setting up a offshore company?
Can you let me know which ones you went with? How much did it cost? All the ones Ive found are like 1100+ Euros

Latest Threads