Our valued sponsor

Need merchant account, bank account and offshore company please?

Hi,

Long long long term lurker, haven't signed up because it was sufficient to just read the forum to figure out what to do. This time I'm stuck with my plans. I want to setup a 100% anonymous offshore company with bank account and merchant account.

I don't care to pay the tax or that the tax office in my country know about it these fucks I will deal with once time is. But I care about my privacy and don't want anyone to know who is behind my company or to know how to find my personal address.

Do you know what this setup shall look like please?

You can't get it 100% anonymous when it comes to the Merchant account because the Acquiring bank and MAP will require everything to be transparent. You can appoint nominees and that kind but still your name will be required in the merchant account opening process.

If it is the company you want to be anonymous then it's possible with nominees, but for bank account and merchant account you won't stay anonymous towards the banks and MAPs but you can still have your privacy towards customers and such.

Merchant Account or any payment solution except crypto currencie payment processors can't be anonymous any longer. You need full nominee service in order to stay anonymous but most often the MAP will ask for you personal data too!

You won't find any Merchant account provider that is able to help you to open an account for credit Card processing without that you provide all required due diligence documents i.e. passport and utility bill, that's for sure.

But i read that some offering offshore merchant account totally anonymous what is that about?

You see, there are ways to go around with the system. Unfortunately we can't go head on with the system. There are cases whereby you talk to some corporate service provider, pay them a decent price and they incorporate the company under their own name. After the company is up and running, they setup the bank account, website, payment gateway, merchant account and etc. After all these are up and running, they transfer all these to you or you engage a nominee director/shareholder to run the show. However, I believe that even if some service providers who are willing to do this, it may cost more than $10,000 as the workload can be scary. This project will easily take about a month to do so. I know a provider can do that but on a discreet basis.

Reactions: Kien and lastchance
As what have others said here, if you're a merchant you can't really be 100% anonymous. Why did I tell this? Put your self in the shoes of the buyer, would you buy from someone that you completely have no idea what kind if person he is? I think for me I won't ever buy something even if it costs just a penny to someone who I don't know. Since you need to have a trust between you and your buyers, its necessary to know the seller first before you buy anything from them.

Reactions: lastchance
As what have others said here, if you're a merchant you can't really be 100% anonymous. Why did I tell this? Put your self in the shoes of the buyer, would you buy from someone that you completely have no idea what kind if person he is? I think for me I won't ever buy something even if it costs just a penny to someone who I don't know. Since you need to have a trust between you and your buyers, its necessary to know the seller first before you buy anything from them.

ya. i agree to this..
You need to pick your Account purview deliberately. Whilst you may well know about how the managing an account industry works in your own home country and how it is controlled, the principles and directions abroad vary hugely.

Reactions: lastchance
You see, there are ways to go around with the system. Unfortunately we can't go head on with the system. There are cases whereby you talk to some corporate service provider, pay them a decent price and they incorporate the company under their own name. After the company is up and running, they setup the bank account, website, payment gateway, merchant account and etc. After all these are up and running, they transfer all these to you or you engage a nominee director/shareholder to run the show. However, I believe that even if some service providers who are willing to do this, it may cost more than $10,000 as the workload can be scary. This project will easily take about a month to do so. I know a provider can do that but on a discreet basis.
That's cool but how will you go about it once the company will be handed over to you. The merchant account provider will know that because every once a year they will ask for a certificate of incumbency I have been informed?

Today you don't know that anyway. It is the Internet age and no one cares anymore as long as you have one of these many trust seals on your website:
trust-seals.jpg

That's cool but how will you go about it once the company will be handed over to you. The merchant account provider will know that because every once a year they will ask for a certificate of incumbency I have been informed?

That is why I said, you may have to use nominee shareholder/director service to continue. However, that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want with the e-commerce site. When there is any chargeback, it is very bad. Furthermore, if the e-commerce site is dealing in high risk products/services, you may expect to see a 8-10% transaction fee quoted to you from all these payment gateway/merchant account provider.

Today you don't know that anyway. It is the Internet age and no one cares anymore as long as you have one of these many trust seals on your website:
View attachment 366
Just a tip, don't fully trust those verification proofs from merchant websites. I mean it. There's a website named Ensogo.com which scammed their customers by not delivering the product after they paid for them. It went scam after being successful for almost a year and I don't really know why did those to their customers. Its saddening that it happened.