Our valued sponsor

Need new offshore company what are mandatory to maintain?

wonderwilly

Offshore Agent
Feb 10, 2011
Latvia
Visit site
I consider to register a new offshore company some place where it is easy to manage and control the company each day! Some countries and jurisdictions requires accounting, some require you to file tax each year even if you don't have any tax to pay! Now I would like to know which offshore company is the best for my needs (simply Internet business) and where I don't have all these obligations?

Your help is appreciated

There are Seychelles, Dominica, Belize and a few more, do you have any preferences?

Seychelles or Belize are the top rated jurisdiction for hassle free company formation!

Almost the same as The other jurisdictions you mentioned, they are not obligated to maitain any accounting, filing of tax etc.

Did you get the original documents by courier or scanned copies only? In addition did you get the docs notarized and apostilled?

I got my documents for my new Costa Rica company today' date=' it was cheap and fast to register so it seems to fullfilm my requirements.[/quote']
Good to hear it was cheap, I wonder what documents you got, as Khan already asked, what documents did you get and did they send you the original incorporation documents?

There are so many places you could establish your company i.e. Costa Rica, Dominica, Bahamas, Gibraltar, Cayman Islands, Venezuela and so on among the one already mentioned here. It is a question to find the entity that help you to protect your privacy and allow you to avoid accounting and other stuff like that, that's what the offshore jurisdiction I mentioned have to offer!

I got my documents for my new Costa Rica company today, it was cheap and fast to register so it seems to fullfilm my requirements.
Costa Rica is great if you need something straight forward and basic. However, it seems to be looked at to be more shady than Belize or the Seychelles when it comes to trust from customers and potential partners. hmm not sure if's just me but that's how I read it around.

I consider to register a new offshore company some place where it is easy to manage and control the company each day! Some countries and jurisdictions requires accounting, some require you to file tax each year even if you don't have any tax to pay! Now I would like to know which offshore company is the best for my needs (simply Internet business) and where I don't have all these obligations?

Your help is appreciated
This post may be old but still of interest for some of the many users comming around here.

For most Internet Business it seems a Seychelles or Belize Company with bank account in Cyprus is still the best solution. If you want the best possible privacy the Seychelles Company and Cyprus bank account is still the best. You can read much about Cyprus is not secure, Cyprus is a no go and what else people make up of stories because they are unable to help.

Let me tell you something, you need to try rather than just read forums, blogs, Agency website and what else you can find. It seems that after the Internet has come that all believe that all what they read is true and if you read that say Panama is not an option any longer for offshore Companies then this is a FACT! No it is not, maybe it is not an offshore jurisdiction for the person that wrote what you read but that does not mean it can't be good for your purpose!