Our valued sponsor

Question Need PL IBAN

As far as I know, there are no EMIs in Poland that offer these types of services (there's only one and it doesn't seem to offer accounts) and not being a Eurozone country (plus local banks being pretty good at technology/product), there probably isn't much demand or market opportunity.

Some Polish banks have historically been quite easy to open personal accounts with even remotely: Alior, mBank, Pekao, Bank Millennium, but I don't know if that's still the case. Company accounts used to always require a personal visit and regulations have tightened since, but if you can prove local economic activity it might be enough to satisfy them.

(Transfer)Wise are not offering PL IBAN anymore, but as they said "we are working on it"

DiPocket gives you an individual PL IBAN (I have it :D ) where last nine IBAN's numbers are your phone number.
To be honest, they are great :)

Revolut is loosing PL IBAN now ...

Other solution is : ZEN
This is a Polish EMI with great support , they offer individual PL IBAN for Polish residents.

Another solution is : SatchelPay
They are good too but a little bit expensive :p

There is also Ignoria Card and Trejdoo - both offering individual PL IBAN's , but they both are shitty .

Another idea is "up and go" prepaid card with PL IBAN created by DiPocket and Santander Bank. This is a kind of "technical account" and you can easily avoid any tax institution.

Regards!

Reactions: Nozzle55

Latest Threads