Our valued sponsor

Need proof of address for my HK Corporate PayPal account.

Torxcrew

Jul 18, 2019
Visit site
Hi, as per subject. I have a HK company registered at a HK address and Paypal has gone through the entire verification process successfully, except for the proof of address.

I need a bank statement (which I don't have, as I use Airwallex) or any utility bill. The plan would be to order any cheap account bill to my HK registered address and scan it in order to appease Paypal.

Any suggestions?

You can find all answers to this in the mentor group. Beside that I believe a Google search would lead you quickly to providers of such documents.

Reactions: ZeroEx
Hi, as per subject. I have a HK company registered at a HK address and Paypal has gone through the entire verification process successfully, except for the proof of address.

I need a bank statement (which I don't have, as I use Airwallex) or any utility bill. The plan would be to order any cheap account bill to my HK registered address and scan it in order to appease Paypal.

Any suggestions?
Open neat account. Then send them the statement. This works

Any suggestions?
did you solve the problem?

Latest Threads