Our valued sponsor

Need some help and advice in creating a LLC in the US

It does not matter when you form the company in Serbia. The profit from the US LLC (taxed as a c-Corp) doesn’t have to be flushed immediately to the Serbian company - you can do it whenever you want before the end of the tax year. You can do it on a weekly , monthly or yearly basis. So you can form your Serbian company later.
You understood the process perfectly.
Thanks a lot!

It’s time to update your software... it’s not like this anymore.

Previously single-member LLCs with foreign owners were not required to file. However, starting 2017, all foreigners who own a US LLC must file a 5472 US tax return with the IRS for disclosure purposes even if they do not owe tax in the US”
Is that the case for an LLC that was just opened and had zero activity yet?

You may use Google to search the forum for the threads @EuroKiss refers to, honestly I don't know which one he referring to.
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com delaware,wyoming

Not anymore...there is an excellent thread in the forum, search it or go to LLC university.
Wait, he mentioned two things: 1124+5472 and 1040NR.

Your answer is to the first option but not the second one right? because if you don't have US source income you still need to file the 1124+5472 but you are not required to do the 1040NR... Or the second one was updated too?

You may use Google to search the forum for the threads @EuroKiss refers to, honestly I don't know which one he referring to.
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com delaware,wyoming
If I remember well, this one:
But searching in Google as Admin suggests is better.

Latest Threads