Our valued sponsor

Need UAE proof of address

OffChance

Mar 5, 2023
UAE
Visit site
Hello. I need a UAE proof of address. What’s the easiest way to get utility bill or tenancy agreement? Preferably without having to go to UAE but if I have to thats fine. Keep in mind I do have UAE residency.

I was thinking of asking somebody to let me install a landline in his apartment on my name (idk if possible) or go and rent for cheap in a random emirate.

Also is it possible for someone to add me to their tenancy agreement or something?

Thanks.

You may contact @Fred and see what you guys can figure out together.

Reactions: OffChance
I'm also in this situation.

I have Dubai residency, a company there, personal and business banks, but I don't live there. I don't have a permanent address. I am currently in the last stage of selling two properties (outside the UAE) and have no intention of renting or buying anywhere until 2026.

SwissQuote have just requested me to update my KYC, which was previously with a rented UAE address that I moved out of about two years ago.

Someone told me they could get me an appropriate document for 1,000 AED, but I forgot who it was.

I'm also in this situation.

I have Dubai residency, a company there, personal and business banks, but I don't live there. I don't have a permanent address. I am currently in the last stage of selling two properties (outside the UAE) and have no intention of renting or buying anywhere until 2026.

SwissQuote have just requested me to update my KYC, which was previously with a rented UAE address that I moved out of about two years ago.

Someone told me they could get me an appropriate document for 1,000 AED, but I forgot who it was.
I ended up just renting some apartment in Sharjah for like $3k or $4k a year forgot exact price.

Reactions: 4br
Hello. I need a UAE proof of address. What’s the easiest way to get utility bill or tenancy agreement? Preferably without having to go to UAE but if I have to thats fine. Keep in mind I do have UAE residency.

I was thinking of asking somebody to let me install a landline in his apartment on my name (idk if possible) or go and rent for cheap in a random emirate.

Also is it possible for someone to add me to their tenancy agreement or something?

Thanks.
Why don't you use UAE bank statement as proof of address?

Thanks.
I can help in case you need a proof of address