Our valued sponsor

Neo bank - alternative Revolut, n26 ...

topshore

Nov 16, 2017
France
Visit site
Hello,

I'm looking for an alternative to neo banks like Revolut or N26. Currently, I'm trying out MisterTango, but I'm not sure if I'll be satisfied with it. I'll be happy if I can receive payouts from the Stripe platform.

I'm interested in alternatives to neo banks that include a virtual Visa or Mastercard, as well as a physical card for faster opening and with minimal questioning. It would also be preferable if the reporting to the home country (EU) is minimal.

Thanks

Reactions: Marios
Well, truly standard questions: A personal or a business account? If former, your current residence; if latter, the country where the company is registered, nationality and residence of UBO(s) and directors and the type of business. Then destinations for outgoing and incoming payments, currencies needed to use, expected monthly and yearly turnover... ;)

Check Bitpanda. They provide what you are asking for (no affilation / i tested it myself and i am satisfied)
I'm currently not using the service myself but got this couple of days ago... in case someone would appreciate it
1687721077497.png

Reactions: jafo and myhand
You want to have a look at the thread below

Reactions: myhand
Check Bitpanda. They provide what you are asking for (no affilation / i tested it myself and i am satisfied)
Are you sure that Bitpanda is equivalent to e.g. N26? FMPOV, it's an investing platform, offering a debit card, too; but do they offer e.g. payments to and from the third party (i.e. a real bank account functionality)? (I do not know, just asking; this is not clearly visible at their webpages.)

I'm also not certain about Bitpanda, for me they have been useless back when I tried them.

You could also register a UK LTD and get stripe plus all kind of European neobanks to avoid troubles.

Reactions: EliasIT

Latest Threads