Our valued sponsor

Network Marketing

Luigi

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
Visit site
There is something called network marketing which is based on giving commission for people that invited you for working/selling at the company, and this commission can be done in more than 1 level. Amway, Mary Kay and Herbalife are example of companies which work that way. Which jurisdictions accept this kind of payment? It is an online business.

There is something called network marketing which is based on giving commission for people that invited you for working/selling at the company, and this commission can be done in more than 1 level. Amway, Mary Kay and Herbalife are example of companies which work that way. Which jurisdictions accept this kind of payment? It is an online business.
Hi.
The best jurisdiction depends the products and/or services offered to your customers. Can you explain more about this?
Have a nice day. thu&¤#

Hi Ezequiel,Could you let me know which is the best offshore bank for Seychelles company?Maybe someone already answered it somewhere,but I did not find the answer yet till now...Thank you
I have a company in Seychelles, but I work offshore banking services from Saint Vicent. My company has an account in this country. So, I can't recommend you a bank in Seychelles.

Latest Threads