Our valued sponsor

Nevis Holding LLC & Trust, but from which country should i operate from?

dav19e

Just askin’
Mar 1, 2020
Canada
Visit site
Hi everyone,

It seems as I am bombarding this forum with questions since I have created my account, but I'm learning so much and I really appreciate all your help.

To do a recap on my situation, I am from Canada and I will be flying to St. Kitts & Nevis on Tuesday with the sole purpose of forming a Nevis LLC & Trust. Or at least, this was the initial goal until I found many reasons why a Nevis Holding LLC & Trust formation is more what I am looking for. My initial goal was to operate my online business through a Nevis LLC. until I came to understand that St. Kitts & Nevis wasn't supported by many payment processors & banking companies (Which is a big deal for flexibility). For the sake of asset protection, I am reading everywhere that St. Kitts & Nevis is probably the best place to look for so I was thinking of forming a Nevis Holding LLC & Trust there, but I am now looking for another country to incorporate my operating company. In terms of secrecy & financial privacy, is there a country supported by most if not all payment processors & banking companies that is similar to what St. Kitts & Nevis can offer? SG, HK, etc...

Once again, thank you very much.