Our valued sponsor

New allegations of fraud against ex-BVI fund First Fidelity- Need more info if?

tax-haven

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 26, 2009
Russia
Visit site
I read the below headline from a paysite which offers information of the kind below for payment, now I don't want to pay several hundred $$ to get access to a sigle news so I wonder if anyone knows about what actually happend with First Fidelity Group?

January 4, 2011
Two new lawsuits alleging fraud have been filed against a private equity fund that was domiciled in the British Virgin Islands and went into liquidation in 2008.

Looks like this link Shutterstock's stock photography is what you are looking for!!

Based upon the foregoing findings, the California Corporations Commissioner is of the opinion that the investments that are being or have been offered or sold by First Fidelity Asset Group, First Fidelity Group, and Simon Shaw are securities subject to qualification under the California Corporate Securities Law of 1968 and are being or have been offered or sold without being qualified in violation of Corporations Code section 25110. Pursuant to section 25532 of the Corporate Securities Law of
-3-

DESIST AND REFRAIN ORDER

State of California - Department of Corporations

1968, First Fidelity Asset Group, LLC; First Fidelity Group, Ltd.; and Simon Shaw are hereby ordered to desist and refrain from the further offer or sale in the State of California of securities, including but not limited to bonds, unless and until qualification has been made under the law or unless exempt.

Reactions: tax-haven

Latest Threads