Our valued sponsor

New Bank in BVI for offshore companies launched.

This news has puzzled me. The bank manager assured me that account opening is super easy with them. I have been waiting for their payment facilities to start operating since last year. Now I suppose, it is not worth waiting.

There fees page says minimum monthly fee waived until May 31st 2019. Could be an indication they have something in place after this date. Or maybe I am reading too much between the lines :(.

There fees page says minimum monthly fee waived until May 31st 2019. Could be an indication they have something in place after this date. Or maybe I am reading too much between the lines :(.

They also write in the FAQ :

7. Who is your remittance agency?
We are temporarily adjourning remittance facilities and inward deposits to our customers' accounts. We have taken the decision to review and improve our remittance services and delivery protocols to improve our operational standards.

They also write in the FAQ :

7. Who is your remittance agency?
We are temporarily adjourning remittance facilities and inward deposits to our customers' accounts. We have taken the decision to review and improve our remittance services and delivery protocols to improve our operational standards.

Translation: "we just lost our correspondence bank and have no means to send or receive money" :(.

Anyone opened an account with them?

I checked the FAQ and it seems thy provide now USD, EUR, HKD accounts with correspondence bank in HK.

They have now a subsidiary in HK for securities, fonds and stock investments. On the front page you can see a mobile phone with a bitcoin chart and in their FAQ they don't say anymore they don't support funds from crypto currency.

All in all it seems to me like a huge improvement, what do you think?

Before I forget they now charge 3,500$ for corporate account opening what a mess I didn't know them earlier :confused:

They have now a subsidiary in HK for securities, fonds and stock investments. On the front page you can see a mobile phone with a bitcoin chart and in their FAQ they don't say anymore they don't support funds from crypto currency.

Hummm that's actually interesting now.

Before I forget they now charge 3,500$ for corporate account opening what a mess I didn't know them earlier :confused:

They had waived the opening fee during the period they had no correspondence account I believe. Seems I could have saved $3,500 if I believed they would continue in operation baw3##.

Anyway hopefully someone will have used them and can give feedback.