Our valued sponsor

NEW Global Corporation Tax

Any opinions if/how this will effect UAE property market?

UAE property market is about dirty, stolen or untaxed money flowing into it. Don't think this will change anything there.

No answers can be given at this moment. The only thing I can say from experience is that "when one door closes, two new doors open".
Keep in mind that it takes (a) decade(s) to come up with a proposal and implement it globally. It takes hours to find a new loophole once its clear on how it will affect "us".

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I hope for this but no one know. Maybe AMZ, FB, GOOG will take some action against. I hope this tax will help governs to reduce all others tax on people, if not, is a scam
Tax = theft. Always. No exception.

Reactions: vvvictor
If selling goods to Europe, definitely a UK company because of the new VAT regulation in Europe arriving in July 1, 2021!
Why would that be beneficial? VAT still needs to be paid in the respective EU countries. Having a UK company is setting yourself up for more admin which means higher accounting costs... A European entity is easier from a compliance point of view and therefore cheaper to maintain.

Why would that be beneficial? VAT still needs to be paid in the respective EU countries. Having a UK company is setting yourself up for more admin which means higher accounting costs... A European entity is easier from a compliance point of view and therefore cheaper to maintain.
You have to consider 2 points about ecommerce in the EU:
- fiscal transparency of the UK LLP (if you live in a no income tax coutry for sure)
- EU VAT tax agent (for a UK company or any other UE company) versus EU VAT tax representative (for a non-UE company)

Latest Threads