Our valued sponsor

New income sources in stagflation times

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site
Any advice where to look for new income sources during stagflation times ?
Myself i was prepared for these times to lose all my income in europe by having big digital income sources mainly from russia which i predicted to be the major winner of the whole transformation.
However something happend which i totaly didn't preview which is the creation of blocks making the income from russian viewers or buyers for anyone being in western countries nearly impossible.
Even youtube banned 100% of income from russian viewers.

This was my remote plan income when having to move outside of europe.
Now i created some new income based on europe since i sold all my RE there but i know they are only very short term because of the big stagflation.

Any ideas advice where to look at where you can generate income remotly not based on income from western countries like US/Europe ?

Last edited:
Myself i was prepared for these times to lose all my income in europe by having big digital income sources mainly from russia which i predicted to be the major winner of the whole transformation.
However something happend which i totaly didn't preview which is the creation of blocks making the income from russian viewers or buyers for anyone being in western countries nearly impossible.

Now i created some new income based on europe since i sold all my RE there but i know they are only very short term because of the big stagflation.

Any ideas advice where to look at where you can generate income remotly not based on income from western countries like US/Europe ?
I have a video channel in China with a lot of viewers but I don’t know how to monetize them. I welcome proposals.

don't take me wrong, I don't mean it as any kind of offense but I don't understand why somebody who seems to be so certain about whats going on in the financial world and can see the whole real picture behind fiat, CBDC, crypto and "controlled transformation" (using your own words) would spend time with looking for new sources of income - can't you simply exploit the financial markets and use all your knowledge to make infinite wealth?

don't take me wrong, I don't mean it as any kind of offense but I don't understand why somebody who seems to be so certain about whats going on in the financial world and can see the whole real picture behind fiat, CBDC, crypto and "controlled transformation" (using your own words) would spend time with looking for new sources of income - can't you simply exploit the financial markets and use all your knowledge to make infinite wealth?
The answer is easy.
I invested majority in assets which will be big gainers in the end of the transformation.
However having a family ,a plan to move outside of europe ,company structures to protect assets and life at a not lower standard means i need to finance everything over the next years.
Having then no income means you need to touch your investments which costs you a multiply because of not realized future income.
Spending money is easy ,saving in current times will get harder and harder.
Also predicitng markets is possible however not shorterm and sometimes you need money which you have not planned.
For these kind of events a steady income stream is good.

You see the creation of multiblock was something i didn't was prepared for.I bought over the last 2 years litterly big russian youtube channels and communities planning to make them my remote main income.
Now they are not producing a dime even their real value is very high.

I still got a crypto related project however because of future regulations i don't want to put everything into one short/mid term basket expecially knowing that my project is a direct concurent for CBDC's

I also got 2 more US related projects which are making nice money however i'm well aware that US markets will crash heavily and these projects will be worth nothing anymore in the near future.

i know germans iq level dropped heavily over the last 20 years

and even you would take your stupid reply seriously only fans is nothing diffrent like tourism in a deep recession and still no possibility to charge russians
Onlyfans is fairly recession-proof. Thirsty guys would rather pay for a girl's dog's medical bill than food. The removal of Russian girls on there, though, is an issue.

@369 - you can still get money in and out of russia. Not all the banks are under sanctions. Create a corporate bank account at Modul bank or Raiffaisen and you can send money to europe. You could also use a middle east account to get the money out of russia from what I heard would be fairly doable. This still works today. Can't tell for the future but there are a lots of way to get money out of russia. still today. You could have your traffic from russia go to russian affiliate sites for example? Would that fit you?
I also know russia has a lot of alternative for stripe like services.
Good luck

PS : I invested majority in assets which will be big gainers in the end of the transformation. => Maybe you can drop a small indication here ? :)