Our valued sponsor

New member, looking for no-name prepaid options

ashwane

Aug 11, 2021
UK
Visit site
Hi all,

Nice to find this place. I'm looking to set up payment options that aren't easily traced back to me. This is to pay for online services that while not unlawful I'd prefer didn't send my name and address to the recipient (oh hai paypal).

Based in UK for now but planning to leave Brexit island when covid settles. Something that works internationally would be a plus. I've seen some prepaid unionpay cards, which would be ideal but I can't get them here. Any UK-accessible suggestions/recommendations?

Hi all,

Nice to find this place. I'm looking to set up payment options that aren't easily traced back to me. This is to pay for online services that while not unlawful I'd prefer didn't send my name and address to the recipient (oh hai paypal).

Based in UK for now but planning to leave Brexit island when covid settles. Something that works internationally would be a plus. I've seen some prepaid unionpay cards, which would be ideal but I can't get them here. Any UK-accessible suggestions/recommendations?
@OP, for a few suggestions..
whats the basic criteria needed: card holding capacity,daily limits,monthly limits,POS access and Limits?
The above would enable more accurate feedback with relativity to your thread...cig-:,

I think there was a Polish bank offering Visa prepaid cards, no questions asked.. I wonder if they are still offering that.
Years ago I had a Polish prepaid card. It was possible to receive money from a crypto exchange to this card. Those were the good days, although I did not realize it at the time :p. I could not find the bank name, and anyway the current EU regulations have a 150 EUR limit on an anonymous card.

In Norway, Sweden and Finland one can buy Paygoo gift card (Mastercard) at certain kiosks, supermarkets etc. A phone number is required for activating the card and receiving one-time passwords for online usage. A reloadable alternative is also available, but I guess anonymity is lost with those.

Just recently I tested Paygoo in one Nordic country. Loaded the max allowed 150 EUR to it at a supermarket. It worked fine with my anonymous prepaid SIM. Still, given the very low limit, fees etc., it is close to useless. People who do stuff with darks, could find some use for the reloadable card.

Reactions: knuk

Latest Threads