Our valued sponsor

New offshore company where to start please?

This is a question I'm sure a lot of us would like to have an answer to. Personally, I'd try searching around myself before coming to a forum such as this. I say that only so that you will have information to bring against other peoples opinions. This will allow you to have more questions answered and get a better feel for what your needs are. Not to mention sharing your answers with the community is really nice and informs everyone of potential options!

Reactions: alibaba and hiju
That's really good to hear from you prodo. You've made the right choice! You can never go wrong with Cyprus and Seychelles these days as they are my top 2, or top 3 along with Belize in terms of which offshore country I should start once I decided to create my own company!

Reactions: hiju
That's a member of this forum and not a company :D @auric

Reactions: hiju
Who is auric and how can I speak with this company to register a offshore company in Belize?
You don't need to contact that user if you are looking for a simple Belize or other offshore company! You can actually go directly to offshorecorpgroup.com website and contact them to register a offshore company. That's where I will have my company registered during next week they told me.

Reactions: alibaba
No problem. You need a copy of passport notarized a utility bill notarized 2 documents that the agent will send you which you just need to sign and return. No big deal. Beside that a CV and business description is required for banking in Cyprus.