Our valued sponsor

New Reputation System counted on the number of reactions.

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
We have just released our new REPUTATION system (the stars you can see under your username) number of stars are distributed as shown below - you get more "reactions" a user gets the more stars are known under your username.

We hope that this can encourage a higher quality of each individual item, but also that more rates are rated so that one's reputation can be made visible.

The rating system is based on REACTION SCORES, the more you use one of the LIKE buttons on a user the more this users REACTION SCORES increase.

The first star requires 50 reactions, the next requires 100 reactions and so on. So to get full house one need to have received at least 1300 reactions in total.

So rather than making short posts with "Thank you" or "I like your post" use the LIKE BUTTON ;)

What an idiocy. That will encourage people to make posts which will get likes and stars, that is, try to say the things that will please the majority rather than what the author really thinks.

I've cut off those stars and likes by adding them in adBlock.

WoW what a high energy around here, it's a pleasure to see how you enjoy improvements smi(&%

try to say the things that will please the majority rather than what the author really thinks.
It depends on how you look at it, there are two sides to every argument. People could also make an extra effort to write something that is relevant and that is interesting to read. We see many examples on that every day around here.

Anyway, feel free to use your adBlock and enjoy your negativity thu&¤#

Reactions: Golden Fleece
WoW what a high energy around here, it's a pleasure to see how you enjoy improvements smi(&%

It depends on how you look at it, there are two sides to every argument. People could also make an extra effort to write something that is relevant and that is interesting to read. We see many examples on that every day around here.

Anyway, feel free to use your adBlock and enjoy your negativity thu&¤#
I see a real optimist versus pessimist dichotomy here. I don't think that JamesDonkey has an optimistic view of human nature. That is so sad. :(

@James Spader , the new update right here, got me calculating how many stars i ought to have acrrued thus far...

nifty update thus far...Now we gotta put in some work ehh...rea#44!

Reactions: JohnLocke
You should incorporate in the Bahamas.... wait... relocate to the Bahamas and be neighbors with @Martin Everson I will buy you guys the first beer.

I want to buy stars and resell them on the side!

How about a business like that?

Where should i incorporate?

Spoken like a true capitalist smi(&%

Reactions: JohnLocke and KDX

Latest Threads