Our valued sponsor

New Thailand Elite Packages Revealed!

troubled soul

Pro Member
Aug 23, 2020
Visit site

IMHO New Point system will be game changer......If It is value for money....

Membership Packages​

Gold Membership​

Validity: 5 years
Cost: 900,000 THB
Privilege points: 20 points per year
Benefits:
  • Airport transfer
  • Annual health checkups
  • Spa and Golf
  • Premium lounge and shopping privileges
  • VIP seating at leading movie theaters

Platinum Membership​

Validity: 10 years
Cost: 1.5 million THB
Privilege Points: 35 points per year
Benefits:
  • Annual Health checkups
  • Premium Lounge and shopping privileges
  • Birthday Gifts
  • Seasonal events
  • Golf and spa privileges

Diamond Membership​

Validity: 15 years
Cost: 2.5 million THB
Privilege points: 55 per year
Benefits:
  • Free domestic flights
  • Annual health checkups
  • Extraordinary shopping experiences
  • Co-working spaces
  • Birthday gifts
  • Special Insurance Packages
  • Free nights at established hotels
  • Early bird tickets at luxurious events
  • Exclusive access to networking events
  • Advisory sessions regarding wealth

Reserve Membership​

Validity: 20 years++
Cost: 5 million THB
Privilege Points: 120 per year
Requirements:
  • This package is only issued to applicants via invitation
  • Only issued to less than 100 members per year
Benefits:
  • Access to the Reserve Club
  • Personalized concierge services
  • Seasonal gifts
  • Priority services
  • Dedicated, exclusive hotline
  • Chance to test drive supercars
  • Free domestic flights
  • Accor Plus hotel membership
  • Hotel fitness
  • Annual health checkups
  • Birthday river cruises
  • Co-working spaces

Membership Packages​

Gold Membership​

Benefits:
  • Airport transfer
  • Annual health checkups
  • Spa and Golf

Platinum Membership​

Benefits:
  • Annual Health checkups
  • Birthday Gifts
  • Seasonal events

Diamond Membership​

Benefits:
  • Free domestic flights
  • Annual health checkups
  • Co-working spaces
  • Birthday gifts

Reserve Membership​

Requirements:
Benefits:
  • Seasonal gifts
  • Priority services
  • Free domestic flights
  • Hotel fitness
  • Annual health checkups
  • Birthday river cruises
  • Co-working spaces
Wow, a big jump in prices. 20-year superiority extension used to be 1 M Baht (about $28k), now the 15-year is $71k.

Apart from the cinema...

Benefits:
  • Airport transfer
  • Annual health checkups
  • Spa and Golf

It's the same as the 500k one, which then changed to 600k, and now obviously 900k.

Reactions: troubled soul
Apart from the cinema...

Benefits:
  • Airport transfer
  • Annual health checkups
  • Spa and Golf

It's the same as the 500k one, which then changed to 600k, and now obviously 900k.
You are quite experience person in this regarding.....Is this visa worth the price ?
Like Diamond Membership cost 2.5 million THB for 15 years....Do this price give you 2.5 million THB worth of benefit ? or just Day light robbery for bragging yourself as "VIP" ?

Reactions: Radko
There are much better options than Elite after this increase of price.

For example you can get hired by an EOR and work legally in Thailand at the same time that your stay counts towards permanent residency.

You can also get an ED visa for less than 30k BHT a year.

You are quite experience person in this regarding.....Is this visa worth the price ?
Like Diamond Membership cost 2.5 million THB for 15 years....Do this price give you 2.5 million THB worth of benefit ? or just Day light robbery for bragging yourself as "VIP" ?
Had Investor, Elite, etc over the years, Elite was only good because you didn't have to deal with immigration or f**k around in lines.

Then 90 day reporting meant having to attend immigration every 3 months, and every time you left your home for another home/hotel you had to do reporting etc.

Thailand (honestly) has a few good plus aspects, but it's fast becoming a nuisance compared to other island lifestyles or countries...

They've seen an opportunity of Chinese / Russians, not sure how long that will last... but basically the speed in which they raised from 500k (2019) to 600k (2020?) and now 900k (2023) is kinda ridiculous.

As for the long-term versions, you could (500k) convert a longer term, i guess that is gone now, but basically Thailand has maybe 15yrs of good left in it till its demographic time bomb hits and it starts down the process we've seen/experienced in the West (debt) - couple with corruption, and the seemingly endless collecting people for sending (deporting) without going through the legal process to 'back home' or this and that country makes it a very risky country in the future.

I.e a lot of these Chinese have paid for long-term visa's, china puts in a request for 'x crime' perhaps political, and then the person is rounded up (looses residence, visa, assets and deported), no due process...

US etc doing the same.

Thailand does it under the guise of 'protecting Thai's' but actually its just copping out of the due-process (presumed innocent, etc).

So for these Chinese/Russians its risky but they appear oblivious to as yet, as for Western states they are loving it.

There are much better options than Elite after this increase of price.

For example you can get hired by an EOR and work legally in Thailand at the same time that your stay counts towards permanent residency.

You can also get an ED visa for less than 30k BHT a year.
ED Visa has a lot of papework and f*****g around, the entire point with Elite wasn't the monetary cost, or even the perks (never used one) it was not having to f**k around with immigration.

As for EOR not sure what that is.

Had Investor, Elite, etc over the years, Elite was only good because you didn't have to deal with immigration or f**k around in lines.

Then 90 day reporting meant having to attend immigration every 3 months, and every time you left your home for another home/hotel you had to do reporting etc.

Thailand (honestly) has a few good plus aspects, but it's fast becoming a nuisance compared to other island lifestyles or countries...

They've seen an opportunity of Chinese / Russians, not sure how long that will last... but basically the speed in which they raised from 500k (2019) to 600k (2020?) and now 900k (2023) is kinda ridiculous.

As for the long-term versions, you could (500k) convert a longer term, i guess that is gone now, but basically Thailand has maybe 15yrs of good left in it till its demographic time bomb hits and it starts down the process we've seen/experienced in the West (debt) - couple with corruption, and the seemingly endless collecting people for sending (deporting) without going through the legal process to 'back home' or this and that country makes it a very risky country in the future.

I.e a lot of these Chinese have paid for long-term visa's, china puts in a request for 'x crime' perhaps political, and then the person is rounded up (looses residence, visa, assets and deported), no due process...

US etc doing the same.

Thailand does it under the guise of 'protecting Thai's' but actually its just copping out of the due-process (presumed innocent, etc).

So for these Chinese/Russians its risky but they appear oblivious to as yet, as for Western states they are loving it.

ED Visa has a lot of papework and f*****g around, the entire point with Elite wasn't the monetary cost, or even the perks (never used one) it was not having to f**k around with immigration.

Thanks for detail answer.....
You live on both Thailand and Bahamas.........For single person without any family.........which is the best bet for Tax free residency ..............Bahamas or Thailand

US etc doing the same.

EOR is Employer of Record, you get hired by a local Thai company and get a work visa. You don't actually need to perform any work. You can leave and enter Thailand unlimited number of times.

Thanks for detail answer.....
You live on both Thailand and Bahamas.........For single person without any family.........which is the best bet for Tax free residency ..............Bahamas or Thailand
I used to live in the Bahamas.

Bahamas had guns going off often and everything was a pain, because you either had to go to the US or UK (Heathrow) / Europe.

Wasn't a fan of the US (even less of one now), whereas Asia, HK has both West and East flare, Singapore was boring after a while (but is a real contender or even Malaysia living on the border).

Its hard for me to suggest Thailand with seeing where its came from and where its going.

EOR is Employer of Record, you get hired by a local Thai company and get a work visa. You don't actually need to perform any work. You can leave and enter Thailand unlimited number of times.
Oh a WP Nom Im.

Sure, i guess so.

What's the going rate for EOR visa, yearly costs? Can you bring dependants ?
Yes, you can bring dependants, costs depends on provider but it's around 10 to 30% of the amount you pay yourself monthly, minumum is 50K THB for western nationals.

The visa you get with the EOR is Non B Visa + Work Permit, Smart Visa or LTR Visa, you can choose which one with the provider.

Reactions: fshore

Membership Packages​

Gold Membership​

Benefits:
  • Airport transfer
  • Annual health checkups
  • Spa and Golf

Platinum Membership​

Benefits:
  • Annual Health checkups
  • Birthday Gifts
  • Seasonal events

Diamond Membership​

Benefits:
  • Free domestic flights
  • Annual health checkups
  • Co-working spaces
  • Birthday gifts

Reserve Membership​

Requirements:
Benefits:
  • Seasonal gifts
  • Priority services
  • Free domestic flights
  • Hotel fitness
  • Annual health checkups
  • Birthday river cruises
  • Co-working spaces
Does anyone know if the LTR visa can be renewed past 10 years? From what I read, the maximum length of stay can be 10 years on this visa, but I can't find an official source. Also does the same go for the retirement O-X visas? Is there a maximum stay?

I attach more info related to the EOR Visa of Iglu (This is one of the most expensive providers).

Screenshot 2023-09-01 at 14.56.39.png

Does anyone know if the LTR visa can be renewed past 10 years? From what I read, the maximum length of stay can be 10 years on this visa, but I can't find an official source. Also does the same go for the retirement O-X visas? Is there a maximum stay?
It's renewable.

I attach more info related to the EOR Visa of Iglu (This is one of the most expensive providers).

View attachment 5339

It's renewable.
Makes me glad that in a few years I can go the (now looking really cheap) retirement visa route.
I am waiting for that since I was 20, living on visa runs for 3 years near Chiang Mai (it was no problem back then).
Well, it wasn't bad living in many other countries since then, with much easier visa options,
but Thailand looks still very attractive for people >50.

It's renewable.
Thanks, any sources to confirm LTR visa's renewability? I found a few websites confirming the opposite. For example, Thailand Long-Term Resident (LTR) Visa | ThaiEmbassy.com says "The 10-year visa is divided into two 5-year terms. Applicants will be granted the initial permission to stay in the country for 5 years which can be extended for 5 more years. The total length of stay shall not exceed 10 years."

Also Long-Term Resident (LTR) Visa Thailand says the same.

Thanks, any sources to confirm LTR visa's renewability? I found a few websites confirming the opposite. For example, Thailand Long-Term Resident (LTR) Visa | ThaiEmbassy.com says "The 10-year visa is divided into two 5-year terms. Applicants will be granted the initial permission to stay in the country for 5 years which can be extended for 5 more years. The total length of stay shall not exceed 10 years."

Also Long-Term Resident (LTR) Visa Thailand says the same.

From the official website: " 10 years renewable visa Permission will be granted to stay in Thailand the first time for five years which can be extended for 5 more years if qualifications are met. "

Latest Threads