Our valued sponsor

New to all this, do you think it's possible for merchant account and Offshore company

tiea-hunter

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
As mentioned, new to all this, so please forgive me :) I read here and there that it is not possible to get a merchant account for a offshore company, now I'm wondering if that's true?

Why can't it be possible t o incorporate a offshore company, say BVI or Seychelles, and open a merchant account for this company to accept online payments?

I didn't see any reliable soultion for a combination of both:s-confused:... if you or someone find a merchant account for a offshore company then please post here

Yes, I have seen them, they don't look very trustworthy:smok:

Yes it is possible to have a merchant account for an offshore IBC. I am sure that CC Logic offers merchant account introductions for either Cyprus or Seychelles IBC & banks. There are obviously more restrictions on these types of accounts than regular checking or savings accounts. These solutions also tend to be more costly. We offer solutions as well for Belize IBCs (not self promotion). This is how I know that it is possible.

Please keep this thread about Offshore companies and not merchant accounts, if you want to discuss the possibilities to open an offshore merchant account then open another thread in the proper forum which is located here: How to Accept Credit Card Payments

Last edited: