Our valued sponsor

New to payoneer - Global Payment System - Do they ask sender docs?

epalat

Apr 23, 2020
Visit site
I signed up for Payoneer, and I plan to use the wirecard bank for incoming SEPA transfers from other EU countries.

The first transaction could be aprox $10k. Is this considered a high amount for their system?

If I already submitted all documents for my business account, what are the chances that when recieving the transfer they will ask for additional documentation of the sender?

If this is a new account with not many transactions then 10K can be a lot for their system. I've had some payments frozen by them before but always resolved by answering questions about my business (website address, etc.) They never asked information about the sender.

Reactions: epalat
I'm curious how dit you get that Payoneer account? As far as I understand it's not possible just to signup for an account there right?

I'm curious how dit you get that Payoneer account? As far as I understand it's not possible just to signup for an account there right?
Yes, you can. The signup process takes 5 min, and then they askedi n matter of hours documentation to prove the company exists, they also do background checks to make sure the ID of the invidividual is valid, as well as the bank account of the business in the foriegn country is also valid. Its a breeze.

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads