Our valued sponsor

New Virtual Office Services Available - Update - 2014

Can you please help me answering the above question? Im ready to order my offshore company in Cyprus and would like to know the last details I'm missing in order to be 100% sure that this is the right decision for me to go with.
When you order a Cyprus company you don't need a Virtual office package since everything you need is already included there (at least if you buy it from cclogic) like mail forwarding and receivable of parcels.! Unless you want to have several different addresses for your company there is no need to do anything further!

When you order a Cyprus company you don't need a Virtual office package since everything you need is already included there (at least if you buy it from cclogic) like mail forwarding and receivable of parcels.! Unless you want to have several different addresses for your company there is no need to do anything further!
Thank you verymuch <<snippet>> you have been very helpful to me. Does this apply for BVI or Belize companies too or Cyprus only?

Cyprus only. For Belize and Seychelles companies you have to order (pay additional) for mail forwarding and to be allowed to use the address! You pay a much lower fee for the entire incorporation so it's not all included! :)

Ohh.. I see. thanks noted. Do you know what the additional costs are for a virtual office in Belize or Seychelles or BVI?
Please submit a ticket to cclogic and they will be able to answer your questions. We have a special pricing with them because of our huge setup and promised not to post any fees on the forum.

Okay thank you will do. Do you want to tell how big your structure is? I mean, what entities do you have and how many companies in how many offshore jurisdictions do you manage?

Okay thank you will do. Do you want to tell how big your structure is? I mean' date=' what entities do you have and how many companies in how many offshore jurisdictions do you manage?[/quote']
I send you a PM, for sure I will not reveal such information on a public forum! - I can tell everyone else, it is huge and we spend 6 figurs monthly to maintain our privacy protected.

Not for small firms doing less than 10k a months I guess :)
No not at all.. We are getting off topic.. you may want to open a new thread to discuss this. I will be happy to reply ;)

We are please to inform you that our Virtual Office Service with phone / land line in the Seychelles is back again, together with the following additional services.
Seychelles Virtual Office

• Seychelles Virtual Office with phone / land-line
  • Mail forwarding and Seychelles postal address
  • Land-line lease for 12 months

Total costs first year EUR 995

UK Virtual Office

• UK Virtual office with phone / lan-line
  • Mail forwarding and UK postal address
  • Land-line lease for 12 months

Total costs first year EUR 1395

Panama Virtual Office

• Postal address and Mail forwarding
  • No Phone / land-line service available

Total costs first year EUR 795

We have also Virtual office services available in Belize, Cyprus and Hong Kong, please submit a ticket to our sales for more information.

Order & More Information
Is it still valid or don't you offer this service any longer?

I asked them for not long time ago and they told me it was only for Seychelles, BVI, Belize etc. corps incorporated by them! exception is Cyprus where they offer the Virtual office service to corporations and PRIVATE people. It's actually a good service there but I need one in the Seychelles.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Confirmed, only Cyprus Virtual Office is available for companies registered in other jurisdictions and / or by other incorporation services.

The reason why I'm happy to have a Belize' date=' Seychelles and Cyprus Company with you Guys. Have 3 different addresses on my website so it looks like my own Little empire :) [/quote']
Gald to hear you are happy with your setup. Most are having great benefit from using the Virtual Office "part" of the offshore company setup.

Is the Virtual office included in the total costs when establishing a Seychelles Company or is there an additional cost?
No sorry, you need to buy that as an additional service. I think it's EUR 250 or something for a 12 months period.

Reactions: bothe
Your welcome, you may get a quote for the total costs off shore company + bank account + virtual office, that may be cheaper for you.

Latest Threads