Newbie, wondering about Nevis LLC foundation

unicorn

Not incorporated yet, wondering if anyone has experience with this multiform ? Foundation can operate like normal LLC & best legal protection in the world & little accounting requirements ... sounds too good to be true.

unicorn

To start with I want to welcome you to OffshoreCorpTalk.com

I have moved your thread to the proper forums in order to get a better response.

thank you !

the gap between the "theory" and the "real life" offshore is quite impressive ...

it also makes you think : we are not free at all ; even less if you see how superpowers dictate small countries how to run their own country / law / ...

I wonder why they don't unite ... create their own banking or fintech or ... system

if you think about it, these countries manage / protect the majority of the wealth of the entire world - what if THEY would say that they don't accept EU bank transfers anymore ?

where would all the superrich go with their money ?

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
where would all the superrich go with their money ?
They have lot's of options left as you already mentioned in another thread. There are huge Trusts and Foundations around in this world with billions of $$$ so people have their Holding companies, property, land and what else they have put their money into. This world will become the rich mans world and all other of us will be their slaves.

unicorn

it already is like that. How did the romans put it ? Give them bread and games and they'll work and shut up. Now we have fast food and netflix :) keeps many happy