Our valued sponsor

Newitts.com?

flow7oo said:
Hi Kejatz,
If you go over to hotukdeals.com and search for 'newitts' you can read some opinions about Newitts from people who've bought from them. Good and bad.
Hey flow7oo, thank you for the advice, that site sure comes in handy! I already checked Newitts and it is a legitimate business, so yay :)

Newitts is a sports shop that has been around since 1902. Their WWW site (www.newitts.com or liberty reserve use fake address) is a bit more recent. They also have a 100+ page paper catalogue.

They stock a variety of sports stuff, that ranges from swimming goggles up to things for a school PE department.

The one downside of this site is that the postage cost is £5 per order. However when the prices are so cheap, you can buy a lot of stuff and still not spend that much.

rinky9888 said:
Newitts is a sports shop that has been around since 1902. Their WWW site (www.newitts.com or liberty reserve use fake address) is a bit more recent. They also have a 100+ page paper catalogue.
They stock a variety of sports stuff, that ranges from swimming goggles up to things for a school PE department.

The one downside of this site is that the postage cost is £5 per order. However when the prices are so cheap, you can buy a lot of stuff and still not spend that much.
What a tradition! Anyway, site actually looks excellent, but I'm always careful for the first time when I want to purchase something. As for the postage, I'm sure they'll hit me with more than those £5 because I'm not in the UK. Thank for the info, it's appreciated!

Latest Threads