Our valued sponsor

Question NFT which platform ?

alek9898

Dec 9, 2022
france
Visit site
Hello,

I sold recently an NFT on opens but the fees are very high ..... on the 35k selling price they took it around 3.5/4k $
Could you please advise me any platform, secure for sure, where I can sell my NFT, I was thinking on Binance ?

Thank you,

Opensea charges "only" 2.5% fee. There are certainly cheaper platforms but you should do your own due diligence before using them.
The opensea fee certainly wasn't 3.5/4k $. Most of this fee would consist of "creator fee" which goes to creator of the nft collection, opensea shows you how much that is but 1-10% is normal. This fee cannot be avoided but if you want to save on the opensea 2.5% fee you can find platforms which charge fee lower than 2.5% if it's worth the risk and hassle for you.

Opensea charges "only" 2.5% fee. There are certainly cheaper platforms but you should do your own due diligence before using them.
The opensea fee certainly wasn't 3.5/4k $. Most of this fee would consist of "creator fee" which goes to creator of the nft collection, opensea shows you how much that is but 1-10% is normal. This fee cannot be avoided but if you want to save on the opensea 2.5% fee you can find platforms which charge fee lower than 2.5% if it's worth the risk and hassle for you.
ok i understand, yes I checked and opens is 2,5% but the rest is probable fees for creator you right, do you know if its possible to buy NFT without fees of creator and then sell it with high price ?

Do you know about alternatives to Opensea with same or lower fees ?

Do you know about alternatives to Opensea with same or lower fees ?
There’s x2y2 with 0.5% fee. I used it only once and transaction went fine but please do you own research before using it.

ok i understand, yes I checked and opens is 2,5% but the rest is probable fees for creator you right, do you know if its possible to buy NFT without fees of creator and then sell it with high price ?
There might be some platforms that don’t respect creator fees but I’m not 100% sure. If you do some sesrching maybe you’ll find something but I don’t know any.

Reactions: kilor